In Your Opinion What Are JWs Most Obsessed About???

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

To my dad, it all sums up to being the only ones who have it RIGHT. And being able to PROVE it.

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

most dubs I knew were mostly obsessed with what everyone else was doing...everyone else's spiritual weakness or maturity...everyone else's meeting attendance...everyone else's service time...everyone else's immodest or modest appearance...and on and on.

• rassillon
    rassillon

SEX, but they we won't admit it.

Just look at the reason most get DF'd

• Genesis
    Genesis

As an Ex-Bachelor brother all I can say is : SISTERS !

Joff

• minimus
    minimus

I think the Society and elders in general are obsessed with sexual issues too.

• Nellie
    Nellie

Being separate (ie. different) from the world.

I've always been put off by those who look down at "worldly" people - those who think they are better than others, whether they live in trailers or million dollar homes!

• Woofer
    Woofer

I think they are obsessed with trying to catch someone doing something they shouldn't be doing.

• Mary
    Mary

Statistics and dates.

• jgnat
    jgnat

ties

highlighters

wars and rumors of wars

approval

They want to convince themselves that everything they think, do, or say is 'Approved" by Jehovah. And want to make sure that we know that everything we think, do, or say is from Satan. Apprarence is another biggie, by again who are they trying to convince? I know most of them can recite all the canned responces and seem to be in the know. But for all the time and effort they put in to learning WT dogma you would think grown people would have more things to do. So I am sure that they are trying to convince themselves. I know I was when I was there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit