In Your Opinion What Are JWs Most Obsessed About???

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Balsam
    Balsam

Exclusively having the Only TRUE Religion.

Appearing Theocratic and God fearing

Making it into a paradise Earth

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Being self righteous

Armageddon

"Conscience" matters and whether someone else's conscience is right or wrong

• tan
    tan

Finding out other peoples personal lives. (Especially if it's a serious sin).

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

I agree with Blondie; Armageddon.

It is what motivates everything else.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Keeping an eye on everyone else to make sure they are following all the rules! Making sure they run and tattle report right away if they see anything!

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe Witnesses are worried that they never do enough to please Jehovah (the elders).

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

SATAN THE DEVIL!

He is responsible for everything including: having to work overtime and missing meetings, people not listening at the doors, kids having too much Homework on meeting nights, school and work functions being planned on meeting nights, car breakingdown before field service, loss of job, health problems, family problems, legal problems, money problems, washing machine breaking down, etc. etc. etc. It always seemed no matter what went wrong, it was Satan trying to bring everyone down.

Once there was a "sister" who was constantly blaming satan on all her problems. She told me in the KH that Satan was following her around making her life miserable. I quoted a bible text in James that says "if you oppose the devil he will flee from you", then (with a straight face) I asked her, aren't you OPPOSED to the devil? She got the point and never mentioned Satan to me again.

• minimus
    minimus

Satan and the demons are one of the Witnesses' obsessions. Blame it on them. Anything bad. Poor Devil!

• jojochan
    jojochan

What I've come to know and see, is that what they are most obssessed about is not dying when armageddon comes; in their own mind. Also being O.C.D when it comes to the numbers and statistics of the collective. "See!!?? we're getting bigger, FASTER, STRONGER!!"

Give me a break... follow and adpot a christlike mind if you like, but don't obsess with serving him just so you feel more close to surviving the "end of days".

Please start smelling what you are shoveling.

jojochan.

• jojochan
    jojochan
    Satan and the demons are one of the Witnesses' obsessions. Blame it on them. Anything bad. Poor Devil!

Oh, yeah...I forgot, they are sooo piss scared of demunz and 'postates.

dubbie please.

jojochan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit