What are you doing tonight instead of passing crackers and wine?

by ColdRedRain 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll eat a chocolate bunny, drink some scotch, and watch a little TV.

W

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

I'm having dinner with my husbands family. We all left the cult around the same time and this is our first memorial that we won't be attending the KH!! Feels kinda weird, but in a good way.
    Yes, Wine and Bread will be consumed...but mainly because we are lushes and it also goes well with italian food! LOL!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Do some work, take the dog for a walk, watch some TV, better for anyone than go to a ceremony that was instituted by the free mason founder of that organisation, to the R&F it appears as christian to them it may have some other secret masonic meaning.

• delilah
    delilah

Cooking dinner, watch a little telly, have a glass of vino, and go to bed early. Oh, and I'll check to see if there really is a full moon tonight...it's cloudy here today. I've taken note, that every year, it's always rainy on the night of the memorial, and it's always cleared up after the ceremony is over.

I know, I REALLY do need to move on.....

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Herb & Fire... What's new though...

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

I am going to Schne_belly's house for dinner. YUMMY I didn't know we were having Italian. Maybe go un-witnessing? We'll have to wait and see....since all of the robots are going to be at the satanic ritual.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

I am waving it away since according to their doctrine the sacrement is only for 144,000 people who are comprised of mostly white americans.

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Lavander bath...and then LOST! It's going to be awesome tonight. (Oh, and I will have a thought for those poor people who are listening to a boring speach, dressed up in panty-hose and ties...)

• unique1
    unique1

I bought Kosher wine and Kosher bread and my hubby and I will read, pray, and partake of them this evening. Our own little memorial.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

OpenFireGlass, how fast can you get to Minnesota?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit