What are you doing tonight instead of passing crackers and wine?

by ColdRedRain 45 Replies latest jw friends

• ferret
    ferret

I would go if they would let me partake even though I'm df'd. Guess I will have to find something else to do.

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

Im going to finish building my cell phone headset/digital voice recorder so I can make sure and record all future elder phone calls.... Then I'll watch Lost.

If anyone has any good ideas about doing a mixed mono sort of output for such things (the headset), shoot me a PM.

• merfi
    merfi
    OpenFireGlass, how fast can you get to Minnesota?

....and could you make a stop in Iowa on your way to Minnesota?

~merfi

• KW13
    KW13

Cooking dinner, watch a little telly, have a glass of vino, and go to bed early. Oh, and I'll check to see if there really is a full moon tonight...it's cloudy here today. I've taken note, that every year, it's always rainy on the night of the memorial, and it's always cleared up after the ceremony is over.

I know, I REALLY do need to move on.....
    thing is...its raining now!!!! BTW do you go to bed at Sun down out of respect?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Making tacos for dinner and enjoying my Tivo.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

LOST, Criminal Minds, and a half a bottle of vodka.

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

It's nice here so I might go for a mountain bike ride and then layback and watch a movie.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

She's pretty and she tokes! I hope she's single too!

• Fleur
    Fleur
    Watching American Idol to see who gets voted off. and also watching Lost... We'll be passing around the bowl of popcorn and drinking some coke with that too ..

Sounds exactly like what we'll be doing!

I am still amazed that this makes I think the fourth year, at least the third I can't remember that my ex hasn't bothered making arrangements to take my child with him! My parents will have a cow after they find out she missed it again. Me. I'm just glad it's a normal Wednesday and nothing else. I don't find any 'joy' in celebrating a 'memorial' of a human sacrifice to a bloodthirsty deity.

Oh, we might also get into that bag of dark chocolate Dove easter eggs I bought today at Target LOL

essie

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Workout, eat dinner, bathe the dogs, watch LOST, have sex, pass out.

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit