What are you doing tonight instead of passing crackers and wine?

by ColdRedRain 45 Replies latest jw friends

• chok
    chok

...not a lot.

On here, talking to you...

Watch a bit of telly...read a book...and get a good nights sleep. Just like another day, another night.

Tash

• Mulan
    Mulan

We will have a nice relaxed dinner at home, clean the kitchen at my own pace, not worried about getting out of the house in time.............I'll watch Jeopardy and Lost, and American Idol results. Hubby will fall asleep in front of the TV as usual.

• lowden
    lowden

Well i was working 'til 8pm anyway, but now i'm gonna eat, drink and write a song.

Peace

Lowden

• JH
    JH

I think that I'll take another walk on the train tracks tonight.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

American Idol.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Same as chok - plus cracked open a cold one.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

go eat at Applebee's with a few tolerable "youths" from the congregation, then off to our memorial (9pm- wtf?) where I will serve a grueling 30 minutes in the parking lot and then home to watch Black.White on FX, and do homework.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

South Park is on tonight and I dont have a DVR.

• Van Gogh
    Van Gogh

Working my evening job right now (23.00 hours local time). The memorial has finished by now.

My first memorial away - so will just wait and see how this 'statement' will be interpreted...

• Nellie
    Nellie

My family will be celebrating the Passover with neighbors who are Jewish.

When I was asked whether or not I would be attending the Memorial, I replied "Jesus said to keep doing this in remembrance of me." Clever, huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit