I was very embarrassed tonight!

by averyniceguy 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hi averyniceguy - welcome. Sorry to hear of your romance woes?

Just wondering is English your second language? Whereabouts in the world are you? I'm from Australia.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

MsDucket, you got it right.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

MissPeaches, well I am sure that you have noticed that my english is not perfect. I have been in the USA all of my life. I am myself deaf, I have been teaching America Sign Language for 7 years. I moved here in Florida 14 months ago to be a caretaker of a house near the beach. I was invited to tell the students all about America Sign Language. I would not be surprised if the teacher will not invite me back.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

niceguy - you may be interested to know that one of the forum administrators Lady Lee is also fluent with sign language. She was an interpretator at conventions as a JW.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wow, if that's her, she probably was embarrassed that you found the pic. She probably didn't think about that. She literally is em-bare assed in the pic for sure.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

However, she has a nice face.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

PMSL

• zagor
    zagor

She probably got caught by a parent or a guardian and had to "explain" what was that all about :)

• luna2
    luna2

Aw, GermanXJW, you are a very nice man! I'm not gonna go look at the pic right now cuz I don't feel like looking at some chick's bare butt first thing in the morning...plus I really have to leave for work, like right now. averyniceguy, its too bad things got messed up...although I'm not clear on why you'd send her a naughty picture that doesn't even really look like her. Perhaps emailing the young lady with an apology is in order.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

If you're going ask if she's a girl with her bare butt among other things up in the air, her face barely showing, you deserve to be embarrassed. And if it really was her she deserved to be embarrassed for posting a pic like that for the world to see and not designating it as 'adult'.

Sorry, but that would freak out and embarrass most normal people, especially coming from someone whom they barely know. She probably thought you were some sort of pervert or something.

You could have went about it much more subtly, such as asking if she has a Yahoo ID and finding out little bits of info here and there to see if it was her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit