I was very embarrassed tonight!

by averyniceguy 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I was very embarrassed tonight. Let me explain. I was a guest speaker at the College last week. There was a very attractive lady asking me personal questions like Are you married? I said Divorced, then she asked me Do you have a girlfriend? I said No. then she asked me if I had kids, I told her No, She said Good! We exchanged email addresses that night. Her name is Anna, I will not say her last name. Anna told me that she is going to move to Alaska sometime soon, and I think she was in Alaska before, I am not sure. She was a real hottie! I went to the yahoo member directory and put her name Anna and Alaska on the yahoo member directory search and I noticed a picture that really does look like her, it was a very revealing pic. I asked her via email if that was her, but she did not reply me back. She told her teacher at the College and the teacher emailed me that she was very disappointed that I send her inappropriate emails to several of her students, but I only send "inappropriate email" to only one person. The reason why I was very embarrassed is because probably the whole class of 25 students knows about it. I just want to get that off my chest. Has that similar experience happened to you?

• Emma
    Emma

I haven't had anything quite that embarrasing yet. Always think twice before hitting the send key!

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Emma, you are right. It has taught me a lesson to think twice! I was just carried away!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Is there a significant age difference between you and the student? Why does her instructor think you e-mailed more than one student?

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

FHN, yes there was some age difference, but she had very flirty eyes when I met her. I have attracted younger women before, I did not think she would ratted me out to her teacher! Some of the other students gave me their email addresses, but I did not send them any inappropriate emails. It was only just her that I send her "inappropriate email". The teacher did noticed that the class and I were exchanging email addresses last week, so the teacher must have gotten the wrong story, but part of the story was true though. Oh well!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Maybe the teacher wants to protext the single person that complained. If it was not her on the pic this is really embarrassing. How many hits did you get searching for "Anna" and "Alaska"? Seems not too uncommon to me. Just my 2c.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

That's too bad. It's so easy for people to misinterpret each other.

• averyniceguy
  • averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

German EXJW, after you click on that link as shown above, when you see the page, click on advanced search, that is what I did.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

averyniceguy, that ain't a very nice pic! Whoah, buddy! No wonder the teacher jumped you! And if that's the girl, she doesn't seem like she's a very nice girl! Well, maybe, you men will think so.

Is this the chickie chick that you're talking about? anna_wingo's profile (Y'all this pic is very explicit!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit