I was very embarrassed tonight!

by averyniceguy 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Did you already mention to the teacher the things I suggested?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

When you googled Anna, you weren't trying to find sexually explicit poses of her. The teacher needs to know that. When you found the picture, did you simply ask Anna is the picture was her? Did you provide a link to the photo or did you copy the picture and send it?

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

FHN, I did tell the teacher that I was not looking for explict pictures of her few days ago. I have emailed the teacher twice, so I was thinking the teacher might talk with her on Tuesday. (Classes are on Tuesdays) and tell my side of the story.

Yes, I asked Anna if the picture was hers from the link I send her.

• ballistic
    ballistic

PMSLMAO! , averyniceguy, how on earth did you recognise her from the picture???

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Ballistic, if it did not look like her, I would not have send her that picture. If you see her in person and you see the picture, you will agree with me that it really does look like her.

• ballistic
    ballistic

LOL! Are we talking about the same picture? hehe! I'm looking at the profile anna_wingo. And I'm pulling your leg about being able to recognise her.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It probably would have been best just to not mention the picture and then have waited to see how things developed between you. Being deaf though, you probably do communicate with visuals a lot. We all live and learn through dealing with people. I learn more everyday and sometimes mistakes are the biggest teachers. I hope the teacher will listen to what you have to say and give you the benefit of the doubt. It's not like Anna is a highschool kid. She will have learned from this as much as you have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit