Lola's big mouth part 2

by lola28 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

(You know you've made it on this board when Scully quotes you! - crumpet does a little happy dance)

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hey (((((((lola)))))))

Imho you have nothing to regret. This would have happened sooner or later -- and perhaps in a short while you will be glad that it happened now. (Belief in some kind of "providence" is perhaps the most objectively absurd and the most subjectively helpful of all beliefs. )

This is one more piece of evidence that the surest way to get out of JWs is honesty.

• ferret
    ferret

Hugs to ((((((((((((((Lola))))))))))))))) My advice is do not go. When I was df'd I played into their hands and regret it to this day. I should have told them to go to "he>>.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Dont worry Lola, I'll be "rooting" for you tonight !!

lol

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan

Why is it that when I read your name.... I think of Barry Manilow? Anyway, don't make me come out there and put on that wig and dress for the JC lynching. You want this to END right? It can END TODAY if you so choose. You can throw yourself at the feet of Brother Bozo and make things right... maybe... because you allow them to retain the power in all of this or you can exercise YOUR POWER over this situation and do the following.

Dear Brother Bozo,

I, Lola, have come to the very clear and distinct conclusion that you, the GB boys and the entire WTS are, how shall we say, full of excrement, i.e. shit, crap, crapola, BS, caca, feces, and poo-poo.

You have NO power over me. I, Lola, on the other hand, have ALL the power to resolve this situation. You DO NOT control me. My power comes in the form of a small, unassuming can of "Texas Whoop Ass". Shall we open said can and see what happens? No? Good choice.

From this day, henceforth, you shall NOT contact me, drive down my street, telephone me or attempt to communicate with me in any form or fashion. I will NOT allow myself to continue to be controlled by you or anyone else in this mind controlling Godless organization, henceforth, known as the WTS.

ARE WE CLEAR? I CAN'T HEAR YOU? Good. Now that we have this simple understanding you may consider me NO LONGER a member of your false and cunning scheme to deceive millions. I will no longer participate.

Sincerely yours,

Lola

CASE CLOSED!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Put at the bottom "Ps the PO used to "touch" me"

• daystar
    daystar

(((lola)))

I can imagine how that discussion made you feel. Make sure you prepare very well for you impending meeting. I'll be thinking about you.

• unique1
    unique1
    I thought that when the time came I would be ready for it, but I was wrong, now I really don't know what I want to do

I thought that too. When my parents (JW's) showed up at my favorite restaurant where I was to meet my Df'd friend, I hid and waited for them to leave. I was so ashamed with myself after that I became depressed/suicidal again for the first time in a while. I decided I couldn't let this happen anymore and a mere two weeks later I sat right beside my Df'd friend when my parents walked in. I felt so much better. I was finally ready after a mere two weeks. Sometimes it takes the straw that broke the camel's back to get you ready to leave. You will know when it is time. Until then we are all here for you.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Sorry Lola!

I know it gets tough when it comes down to them wanting to meet with you. It was hard for me. Especially when it was five years, and no word, and then out of the blue, they accidently knock at my door.

Hang in there girl, were here for you!

• lola28
    lola28
    comes in the form of a small, unassuming can of "Texas Whoop Ass".

Does that mean we are not going to the mall?

Put at the bottom "Ps the PO used to "touch" me"

These two things made me smile and LOL, I really needed that, thank you!

I'll be thinking about you.

Thanks Daystar that means a lot, btw I never got the email.

Lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit