Lola's big mouth part 2

by lola28 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

Rutherford looks like Hitler without a mustache in this picture that Honesty posted.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Awe (((((lola))))), you've gotten a lot of great suggestions, nothing I can say or add to. I just wanted you to know I really feel for what you are going through. I know you'll do what's best for lola, cuz whatever lola wants, lola gets.....you'll be fine regardless you're tough and you've got a whole lot of people here supporting you! Hang onto that thought.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thankyou for sharing lola

scully tipped a bucket!

• bebu
    bebu

Lola, here I was poised to read about how you really said all kinds of self-condemning things, and all you really did was explain how you had doubts and that you had read something disturbing about the WTS online.

It boggles my mind that no one says, "Let's investigate what is bothering you. Let's apply the biblical thing of testing it all and holding onto whatever is good." No one tries to prove in any kind of convincing fashion that what you have read is misinformation or misunderstood. The only response is "For God's sake, don't look at that!!!!"

The faster you are out, the better (I say!)

((((Hugs)))) for when you might need them...

bebu

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((Lola)))

I'm not qualified to help you out on the technicalities - but I would say that if you do decide to meet with the BOE (looks like they've left the ball in your court there!) don't go until you are ready and know what you want to say.

Hang in there, we're all rooting for you.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Hang in there, we're all rooting for you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you know "Rooting" is a very naughty Aussie slang word \ verb meaning "To F**K"

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Doc!!!

It certainly doesn't mean that in the UK honest!!!!!!! Here it's just a term meaning we're on your side and our thoughts are with you!

I see I'm gonna have to learn to use only t'queens English from now on lol!

emo - who now doesn't know whether she wants to laugh all day or die of embarrassment!

• noni1974
    noni1974

(((((Lola)))))

I'm sorry your going thur this hard time.Be stronge and know people who really care arehere when you need help.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

You go young lady! I am very proud of you - well done. Its probably reinforced your decision for you having experienced first hand the treatment that so many have suffered.

(I giggled too when you said that bit about getting DFed for going to another church! - maybe if you do meet with the elders you should tell them that this JW sister was actively encouraging you to go to other churches - see how she likes being investigated by the Gestapo).

Respect and hugs and kisses

x

• Scully
    Scully
    (I giggled too when you said that bit about getting DFed for going to another church! - maybe if you do meet with the elders you should tell them that this JW sister was actively encouraging you to go to other churches - see how she likes being investigated by the Gestapo).

Actually, that is a great idea! When you call them back, tell them that you figured they were calling about what Ms JW said to you "actively encouraging you to attend other churches. That's an act of apostasy, isn't it??" Tell them how shocking it was to hear that from someone you considered to be such a trusted and close friend. That must be why she reported you to the elders, right? To get them off her case??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit