Lola's big mouth part 2

by lola28 42 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

if the elders start bullcrapping just ask them ... what would Jesus have said? How would Jesus have handled this?

Deep down ... the pubs know that Jesus is above anything else (elders, gb, faithful and discreet slave). Would Jesus ever quote a WT article?????????? HELL NO! He would quote God's Word and BE A TRUE shepherd. The elders in the jc will turn into wolves on a drop of a dime.

• lola28
    lola28
    The Elders™ are supposed to be "shepherds

That's what I thought, I guess that's not the way things work.

lola

• Scully
    Scully
    The Elders™ are supposed to be "shepherds"

That's what I thought, I guess that's not the way things work.

Interesting that they can't be bothered with you when you're merely "lost" or "sick". They wait until they have no other option but to "kill" you by DFing you.

It's almost as if they can't be bothered to help people who need encouragement.... but when they get a chance to DF someone it's like "YEEEE HAAAAAA, let's get the guns out and show 'em who's boss, Jesse Ray!"

• ballistic
    ballistic

I would say most exiting JWs agree the "love of the brotherhood" is a fallacy.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    The elders in the jc will turn into wolves on a drop of a dime. W-A-C

They have been taught well:

• lola28
    lola28

Thank you guys for taking the time to read this, it means a lot to me . I have been having a hard time dealing with this, I thought that when the time came I would be ready for it, but I was wrong, now I really don't know what I want to do.

lola

• merfi
    merfi
    "love of the brotherhood" is a fallacy

This is the exact reason that I left. I've been through hell and back the past four years and nobody gave a crap. I lean on (read: have a huge affair with) a brother who DID support me -- the only one who did -- and THEN, boy, did they pay attention to me... Under the guise of "helping" me, they ripped me to shreds mentally and emotionally in a JC. Had they BEEN there when I was a lost lil sheep, I dunno -- maybe wouldn't have left so 'loudly' (maybe someday I'll post the DA letter, but it's kinda huge) but faded instead...

Lola -- (((HUGS))) to you. It sucks to find out how conditional the friendships are in the 'truth'. I've felt more sincerity here in just the couple weeks I've been reading and posting than I ever did "in". Hang in there.

~merfi

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

((((Lola))))

If the elders come to your house for a 'sheparding call' do me a favor will ya? Kick em in the nuts for me! Thanks!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Lies huh? Websites full of lies? Ok... ask her to identify the lies. Blanket statements are meaningless.

• lola28
    lola28
    If the elders come to your house for a 'sheparding call' do me a favor will ya? Kick em in the nuts for me! Thanks!

hey who told you I like to kick????

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit