How Dodgy Are You?

by misspeaches 43 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Awww

Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 33 Potential fine: £7000

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

DAMN!! I'm a BAD person.....

51 YEARS and L7000

and to think I'm raising children! LOL!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

oo-er.....44 years and £7000

and im one of the good guys!!!!!

tijkmo

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

No fine, 0 years in prison for me

I must be a real goody two shoes lol

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I got 8 years and a £2000 fine. Not too bad!

Ever shot someone with a bow and arrow?

This is actually legal in certain situations in the UK - in Chester you can only shoot a Welsh person with a bow and arrow inside the city walls after midnight. In York, excluding Sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow.

Can anyone confirm this?

sonnyboy - yes, it's absolutely true. The UK has lots of these obscure laws which have never been repealed. However, if you go wandering around a city with a bow and arrow, you'd probably be arrested for possession of an offensive weapon before you got chance to shoot anyone.

Here's a few more you might like to check out: http://www.louthnet.com/other/humour/laws.htm

• ballistic
    ballistic
    However, if you go wandering around a city with a bow and arrow, you'd probably be arrested for possession of an offensive weapon before you got chance to shoot anyone.

Or get slapped with an ASBO.

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

Years in prison: 51 Potential fine: £7000

Not bad for a life long Jdub.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Or get slapped with an ASBO.

Ballistic I thought you have to do something really serious to get one of those - like play loud music

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

So let me get this right.

I'm sitting, minding my own beer at the aposta pub in York when suddenly slugga unzips and starts doing the elephant dance at sad emo. A righteously indignant unc can just whip out his cross bow and send one up the haggis bashas crack kilt? Cool.

I get the feeling England was once a much more interesting place

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Geeze

Years in prison: 16 Potential fine: £5000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

could be worse, could be sentenced to transportation to Tasmania

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit