How Dodgy Are You?

by misspeaches 43 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

www.thesite.org/flash/dodgy.html

The maximum penalty for my crimes is 8 years and a Potential fine of 5000 pounds! (Must have been evil Miss Peaches)

• JH
    JH

Upstanding

How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Damn, I got a £0 fine. And I thought I was well dodgey. Have you been shooting Welsh men on a Wednesday or something?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I refuse to disclose the nature of my crimes... Hush up you!

• ballistic
    ballistic

misspeaches, I just feel the urge to fine you anyway. Your picture has a naughtiness factor of 9.47%.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Why you cheeky thing....! Come here and get prepared to be punished!!!!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Oh no, mine says I might be in there with Richie Rich!!! 3-5...that's a bit scary!!!

Swalker

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

36.5 years 2000 pounds...

Say no more say no more...

• ballistic
    ballistic

I want to be punished by you misspeaches in what ever way you see fit. I've been a *very* bad boy.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

It just wouldn't do for me to have lived in the UK. Dubious Years in Prison: 13 Potential Fine: 5000 pounds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit