Something I Have To Tell The Board

by ColdRedRain 48 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hey, I hope everything works out ok, but I want you to know my JW wife exposed me to more danger than anything that's happened since and that's god's honest truth.

• jojochan
  • myself
    myself

Alright, that's it, I am going back to the meetings. Just in time for the memorial. I woke up too late to go out door to door, Maybe I can go dig some mags out of someones trash and go hit the laundymats. Can I start my time here? It is early in the month, maybe if I can start my time here I can aux pioneer this month.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

quote......Alright, that's it, I am going back to the meetings. Just in time for the memorial. I woke up too late to go out door to door, Maybe I can go dig some mags out of someones trash and go hit the laundymats. Can I start my time here? It is early in the month, maybe if I can start my time here I can aux pioneer this month. LOL...thank for the laugh this morning...I woke up from a dream that I had to go door to door...but then I realized I woke up early to go to the A's opening game and a Sharks game tonight... Whew...I hate nightmares.....

• myself
    myself

npy, that sounds much better then my list. Have fun at the game tonight.

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

Hummmm..in other words I should marry a JW that's approved by the society?..Now that's a scarry thought. Indepentant thought???? So on other words only do what thwe society teaches?....Jehovah not only gave us free will, but a mind to use. Get real, folks. Use your brains that God gave us. If God wanted robots He would have given no free will nor a mind, no indepentant thought, and we wouldn't need to procreate.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    that is why they say rap it before youy tap it

WOW. This is not really the the most polite timing for a public health notice or scolding.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

}}}}} tapping foot}}}}

Well, it's April 1st. Did you get the results yet.... do you have it or not? Come on, we don't have all day.... times a wasting.... btw, if you do have it, please be polite and stop posting....Simon could use the bandwith.

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

Just have to jump in because: "you'll be awright as long as you didnt have any open sores on your dick at the time." = NOT TRUE. You do not need to have open sores to get infected. Just an FYI.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

och the fact he has deliberately avoided answering any of the "is this a joke" replies, the fact he mentioned the date he was getting tested and then went on to give us a little lecture on morality and celebrating worldly holidays all lead me to the conclusion that hes playing a very sick joke on us all.

HIV infection is not a funny matter!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit