Something I Have To Tell The Board

by ColdRedRain 48 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

you'll be awright as long as you didnt have any open sores on your dick at the time. I know your worried but, your gonna be hiv-neg. Now let this be a lesson to you.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

but you are joking about the aids test?

• kls
    kls

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Actually we should all be sending negative thoughts.. since a postive test result would be bad....

But overall it's good that you're getting tested. Everyone should. But I wouldn't worry too much. But maybe it should scare you enough to wear a condom next time you are doing this with someone.

Obviously the person infected didn't take care of themselves either. If they are close to death they haven't been treated. Nowadays if it is caught early enough you can still live quite awhile. Look at Magic Johnson

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    wait a minute.......clinics don't open on Saturdays, something is wrong here, CRR you bastard this better not be a sick joke.

Seriously CRR. This isn't something to joke about. Are you getting tested for real or not?

• Es
    Es

I kind of dont know what to post......some of me says its not a joke and some of me says it is??????

If it is a joke its a pretty low one

es

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I hope that all goes well and that the test is negative for HIV.

I don't think anyone would joke about this.

You have my prayers.

love Orangefatcat

• Frog
    Frog

Hi matey, I doubt very much that you're gonna text positive, but sometimes the fear instilled from playing the waiting game is enough to golt us into gear about being more careful...remember, "if it's not on, it's not in"...

I think if it was a joke our lil poster friend would be to embarassed to admit it now after all those comments!...x

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

If this is a joke, you're an idoit. If not I hope nothng but the best for you. I had Gonorrhea once, had to take antibiotics for a little while, but it went away pretty quick.

The good news is that people with HIV can live a pretty normal life now a days thanks to all the medicine avaible, but lets hope it doesn't come to that.

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

I do not pray either, but Good Luck, and I hope the test is negative for HIV.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit