Something I Have To Tell The Board

by ColdRedRain 48 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Damn. This joke has gone on long enough. I intended this to be sort of a prank on this lurker who comes to this board and spies on me but it's gone out of control and it's affected the emotions of people who care about me on this board.

I'm sorry that it's gotten out of control... but to the lurker that spies on me.... I use protection and celebrate pagan holidays. You add it up.

To the rest of the board, I'm sorry. I'll ask the moderator to delete this thread and I possibly will be taking a break from the board.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

You knucklehead!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

tis ok CRR... celebrating that pagan april fools day takes some practice to do a good one!

hugs!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

...and for my next trick i will attempt a joke about my children having suspected lung cancer

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Judas!

• SickofLies
  • Sassy
    Sassy

well I read this late enough that at least I know you are ok CRR...

jeez.. you would have had me all worried in case it wasn't an April Fools Joke.. (although it still appears from your explaination it came for other reasons)..

We've been around on boards together a long while.. you and I... dont' go away.. I'd miss you too much..

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i agree.. dont go away, i'd miss you too!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

As long as my ex girlfriend's alive and the JW's are still a vocal religion, I will do my hardest to stay alive and prove both parties that I'm not going to die a dishonorable death. Until then, you guys on the board will have to suffer through me and my bizzare sense of humor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit