The Secret is Out

by ICBehindtheCurtain 43 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

I have arguments with my daughter about such schemes all the time. Before even LOOKING at the information I dismiss it. Why?

It is in their WAY of presentation that sets off all my warning bells. In this way every cult, pyramid scheme, and con game are the same. So what if a portion of their message is attractive? They did not approach me honestly. Goodbye.

Like others have said, plain living is no secret and you don't have to pay for it.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain
    The only issue that i have with it is that as far as I know this is from the Raelian cult, the same people that falsely claimed to have cloned a human.

JWfacts, where did you see that these people are related to the Raelian cult? Because if that's true, I would like to know. When I looked up info on the people they feature, I could not find a connection to that cult, please let me know.

Gill, please forgive me if I offended you. I just missunderstood what you were saying.

IC

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Ever notice how many people who had lengthy associations with the WTB&TS are so vehemently against the practice of positive thinking and positive self image? I have, and I see it most strongly in people who were raised as Dubs, who had their self-image crushed to dust before they entered puberty.

Well, here's a newsflash - the WTB&TS is an organization filled with losers; an organization that permits "success" to a privileged few.

If you have suffered long under the WT doctrine, do yourself a favor and TRY SOMETHING NEW.

It can't hurt. We're not talking about swallowing tapeworms or smoking exotic herbs. (Too many of you would jump at a chance for that!) We're talking ideas - concepts - world views. We're not talking about joining a Jonestown cult or a Ramtha cult or a Raelian cult. Don't join a cult! Just try thinking in a way you're not used to thinking - positively.

Or . . . you can keep "waiting on Jehovah."

How's THAT been working for you so far?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm a little late on this thread, but I REALLY have a key to the same free gift:

I personally did not think $4.95 would make or break me, but if you want to know for free what it is I can just give you a breakdown from the notes I took down

All the stuff you mentioned can be read in a free e-book called "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. Do a search in google and download it.... for FREE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit