The Secret is Out

by ICBehindtheCurtain 43 Replies latest jw friends

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Hi All, I have come across some very important information and I wish to share it with anyone who wants to change their life for the better, I want you to know I have nothing to gain from this. I am very greatful to all of you who have contributed to helping me on this journey which began a little more than a year ago, you guys are GRRRREAT, THANK YOU. I know that if any of you found something that you believed would benefit anyone here you would let us know about it, I am letting you all know that this is something that will benefit you immensely! Please click on the link and check it out!

http://www.thesecret.tv/

IC

• Farkel
    Farkel

This is nothing more than spam.

Jesus said "you received free, give free." The "Secret" (hahahahahaha. They don't even hint at what it is. hahahahahahaha) is NOT free. You have to PAY to learn it. Does GOD him/her self put the money in his/her bank account for "revealing" it, or does some snake oil charmer human who claims to know it, bank it?

Idiocy.

This thread should be nuked. Real truth is delivered by Real(tm) people who have nothing to gain from it, but the satisfaction of sharing it and helping. That is what Jesus did, by the way. To make "The Secret(tm)" or any other bit of knowledge which can enlighten people to raise to new heights a commercial enterprise is to shit on the whole concept of enlightenment.

Screw the "Secret(tm)". It's probably general feel-good rubbish or some New Age rubbish desguised not to look like rubbish. You can't shine shit, even if you try to make people pay for it.

Farkel

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I have a secret -will you pay me to reveal it?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I know that if any of you found something that you believed would benefit anyone here you would let us know about it, I am letting you all know that this is something that will benefit you immensely! Please click on the link and check it out!

I clicked on the link and The Secret is still that.... a secret. Thanks for the "gift", but could you just please let us know WHAT it is that we can benefit from with jumping through the hoops.

Thanks....(I think )

D.E.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

a couple of the "teachers" were featured in the movie " what the bleep do we know".

(I think i recognized 2 of them but i could be wrong)

it seems to be some new agey quantum physics kinda thing.

interesting to watch i'm sure..if it were free..but secrets that cost money are beyond me!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Thanks for the "gift", but could you just please let us know WHAT it is that we can benefit from with jumping through the hoops.

Simple. The "gift" is free. Knowing what the gift IS, is $4.95. Knowing MORE about the gift which is free (unless you want to know what it is) , but which costs $4.95 costs a lot more money. You see, this "gift" has tiers (like Scientology) in which you can get some of it for $4.95, which will entice you want want "more" of it for more money, and probably there might be other tiers of "payments" for this "gift" above that, too.

This is called, loosely, "sharing my enlightenment with the world and paying my bills with same-said bullshit."

Most of what Jesus said was bullshit and the good things he said were nothing new: they had been said in other cultures long before he arrived. But at least he didn't charge for it.

Farkel

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I think a lot of that money goes into the webpage design...

• Farkel
    Farkel

cand,

:a couple of the "teachers" were featured in the movie " what the bleep do we know".

Now, THAT movie had some teeth in it! It ties in with a lot of things other researchers have postulated and/or discovered, including Deepok Chopra, M.D. and Einstein (not in order of importance!)

Chopra has demonstrated that genes and our proteins can be reprogrammed by our conduct, thoughts and diet. RNAi (RNA Interference) has proven that the RNA protein-making mechanisms in our cells can be changed by introducing counter-DNA in the nuclei of our cells.

"What the Bleep to We Know" has shown some very compelling evidence that since we are 70% water, that same water can influence us if it is disturbed in some negative way. (Dr. Emoto, et. al.)

I'm not a new-ager. I'm a hard core skeptic, but I think with string theory and the multi-dimensional aspects of that, plus the fact that we are mostly water, plus the FACT that our brains cannot distinguish the difference between the memories in it and present day reality, that we may just be on the cusp of some fabulous new insights as to why so many of us (or all of us) are so fucked up. Or, the even more compelling thought that we may be living our lives in many dimensions simultaneously and in each dimension, we may be living them differently. Or that past, present and future all exist simultaneously as a (genuine) psychic girlfrend of mine suggested to me over twenty years ago.

I have a headache. :)

Farkel

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

You know? it really is a shame that some people are so quick to judge others intentions, know I personally did not think $4.95 would make or break me, but if you want to know for free what it is I can just give you a breakdown from the notes I took down, you do what you want with it, many great people used this information Isaac Newton, Bill Gates and many many important and powerful, many have surpressed this :

Before I do, I realize this is not for everyone, there are many people who will discount this right off the bat, but for those of you with an open mind here it goes:

We all work with one infinite power, one law, the Secret is the Law of Attraction

Hold on to the thoughts of what we want

We become and attract what we think about most, thoughts become things

Most people think about what they don't want, ie think you don't want to be robbed and you end up being robbed

Instead of focusing on what we don't want we should focus on what we do want

The mind is actually shaping what it is perceiving

It has been proven - an affirmative thought is 100's of times more powerful than a negative thought.

You have attracted everything in your life

What you think and what you feel and what manifests is always a match

You create your own universe as you go along-Winston Churchill

Ask for what you want, write down how you want your life to be, it will be answered, you must bring yourself in alignment with what you are asking (sounds familiar doesn't it?)

Visualize how you want your life to be, when you visualize you materialize - go there in the mind and you will go there in the body

Believe that you deserve what you want, be thankful for it, and throw the thought out to the universe, you will receive an answer

when you have an inspired thought you have to trust it and act on it (ie some great idea that pops into your head, maybe that will be what will take you where you want to go)

Do you treat yourself the way you want others to treat you?

You are the one who creates your reality

There is a lie that has been perpetuated - that there is not enough to go around for everyone, but there is plenty (ie not everyone will have the same ideas, desires, tastes)

Give your attention to the things you DO WANT

There were some great speakers on that documentary, some very inspiring experiences, my family thought it was amazing, I leave it to you all to come to your own conclusions, but hey I felt compelled to share it and I did, now I feel at peace.

Much Love,

IC

• alamb
    alamb

I agree with these in principle and have read alot about this pattern of thought/life/creation.

I learned from a course I took:

Create your own possibilities. State them to be real. Enroll others.

And from my own observations:

Karma kicks ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit