Boycott Tom Cruise and his Mission Impossible 3 movie!

by Elsewhere 64 Replies latest jw friends

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

ABSOLUTELY I will boycott this movie and anything else that Tom Cruise appears in or is part of -- not only for the Scientology/South Park issue but mainly for his comments about Brooke Shields and post partum depression. argh! My blood pressure is rising just typing this -- that's how much the man pisses me off!!

• wednesday
    wednesday

Tom Cruise got on my offical shite list when he ragged out Brooke Shields about post partum depression. arsehole. and a stupid arsehole at that. I'm have been on a one person boycot to avoid anything he is in.

glad to help out.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I am going to jump on my sofa until Tom Cruise shuts up!

• LDH
    LDH

The only reason people were going to see it anyhow is to watch a 'car wreck' on screen. A la Gigli with Affleck and Lopez. Everyone knew they were wacky together, just like people know Cruise is wacky.

At least now the common man has gotten a taste of what a cult can do to an otherwise ok person. Tom Cruise has done more to further the cause of the anti-cultists than anyone in history, Jim Jones excluded.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    The only reason people were going to see it anyhow is to watch a 'car wreck' on screen.

I agree! But... Tom Cruise is like watching a train wreck. He horrible to watch, but you just can't look away! I am referring more to his "off screen" perfomances that his on screen ones, though!

I think we just all need to pray to Lord Xenu to kick his ass!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Yea I can't stand him after the Brooke Shields thing either, I have no problem not seeing it, I wasn't planning to anyway!

Sherry

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Elsewhere, downloading bittorrent won't cause any computer problems, will it? I mean like letting bugs and viruses get in easier?

• Odrade
    Odrade

::::not only for the Scientology/South Park issue but mainly for his comments about Brooke Shields and post partum depression.
    and for turning cute little Katie Holmes into a CrabPeople.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Elsewhere,

Why would anyone bother to waste their time to boycot a loser, braindead, crusading religious jerk who promotes the wacko idiocy of a failed science fiction writer who also happened to get rich off a ridiculous book (Dianetics) and its sequels, anyway?

Farkel

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Why would anyone bother to waste their time to boycot a loser, braindead, crusading religious jerk who promotes the wacko idiocy of a failed science fiction writer who also happened to get rich off a ridiculous book (Dianetics) and its sequels, anyway? ENTERTAINMENT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit