Boycott Tom Cruise and his Mission Impossible 3 movie!

by Elsewhere 64 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Sources from inside Paramount and South Park Studios report that parent company Viacom pulled last night's scheduled repeat of the high-rated "Trapped in the Closet" episode after the humorless Scientologist movie star Tom Cruise threatened to cancel all publicity for Mission Impossible 3 if Comedy Central aired the episode that satirizes Scientology and mocks his sexuality again.

humorless, yep, that pretty well sums him up.

Yay, humorless religious fanatics determining what we see on TV. Reminds me of the the Bush-lovin' Religious Right and all their highly organized campaigns to flood the FCC with complaints over various shows that are offensive to their Mayberry sensibilities.

Suffice it to say, I *won't* be going to see MI3. I hope it flops worse than Waterworld and Firewall combined.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Dan the male,

: Yay, humorless religious fanatics determining what we see on TV. Reminds me of the the Bush-lovin' Religious Right and all their highly organized campaigns to flood the FCC with complaints over various shows that are offensive to their Mayberry sensibilities.

Please elaborate on this statement. I'm most curious. Please provide some FACTS while you are attempting to elaborate.

Farkel

• Odrade
    Odrade

What's "Firewall?"

wink.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

threatened to cancel all publicity for Mission Impossible 3 if Comedy Central aired the episode that satirizes Scientology and mocks his sexuality again.

Aww I am all broken up about that - call his f----g bluff that is what I say

• orbison11
    orbison11

apparently 25% of the monies from mi3 go directly to tom cruise,,,which = great $$ of that to the scientology cult,,,go to this site for more on it,,many seem to boycotting him and his productions http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/boycottmi3

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I plan of boycotting MI3 already, because of his arrogance with Brooke Shields and meds. With the newest power grab, it's easy.

I'm a writin' a letter, too. BEGGIN' them to pick on JW's, too !

THINK what they could do with Beth Sarim, pirimidology, 20 different blood doctrines, screaming rape - non-screaming rape, organ transplants being cannibilism then, not, 1874,1914,1925,1975. Les we forget aluminum cookware & immunizations ?

So much material -- so much time !

HEY - Watchtower Lawyers ! You have job security !

Rabbit

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    I'm a writin' a letter, too. BEGGIN' them to pick on JW's, too !

THINK what they could do with Beth Sarim, pirimidology, 20 different blood doctrines, screaming rape - non-screaming rape, organ transplants being cannibilism then, not, 1874,1914,1925,1975. Les we forget aluminum cookware & immunizations ?

I would LOVE to see that, lol

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

For some odd reason, I have never been a Tom Cruise fan...he just doesn't do it for me. Have you heard the latest...that he wants Katie to sign over full legal custody of their son? What the H#$$ is that all about? Aren't they getting married? Why would that even come up? That really freaks me out...I hope she comes to her senses soon, doesn't agreee to that and leaves his dumb A$$! Talk about mind control..

Swalker.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    For some odd reason, I have never been a Tom Cruise fan...he just doesn't do it for me.

Me neither! I do have to admit that I think that he is a good actor, but he ain't cute or sexy. Short man in platforms or heel lifters. I do love his Mission Impossible movies, but if I we need to let him know that "it's not all about him" (He can't control the world.), I'm all for it.

• LDH
    LDH

TomKat have broken up. Tom is insisting on 'having' the baby. Ya right.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit