Boycott Tom Cruise and his Mission Impossible 3 movie!

by Elsewhere 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The church of Scientology is trying to censor Comedy Central because of the Scientology South Park episode! Please write to Comedy Central about the Scientology Episode!

Please express support for South Park and denounce the way Tom Cruise is trying to CENSOR South Park!

http://www.chefgate.info/

• luna2
    luna2

I detest those Mission Imbecilic movies anyhow. I have no problem not seeing the #3.

• Odrade
    Odrade

No Problem. I am Tom's biggest antifan anyways. what a jackass.

• orbison11
    orbison11

well i sent my thoughts to comedy central,,,,,,,,,

orbi

ps i absolutely loved that episode 'tom wont come out of the closet'

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Help by downloading a copy of the episode!

That download is using BitTorrent. If you don't have a BitTorrent client installed, just go here: http://www.utorrent.com/

Remember, the so long as you keep your BitTorrent client open with this episode link other people will be able to download it too! The more people running this the faster the downloads will be for other people and the more likely others will be able to download it.

ALSO...

1. Sign this Internet Petition
    2. Write a letter to Comedy Central and demand they show the episode:
      Viewer Mail
      1775 Broadway, 10th Floor
      New York, NY 10019
      (212) 767-8600
      http://www.comedycentral.com/help/questionsCC.jhtml
    3. Refuse to see Mission Impossible 3 until the episode is aired -- let them know your intention!
    4. Let Paramount know:
      Call Viacom Consumer Products at Paramount Pictures at (323)-956-5000
    5. Get others to do the same!

Thank you!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Thanks for the link! I signed, and will e-mail some friends to have them sign too.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Darn I was looking forward to seeing the part they filmed out here by the big windmills.

I'll gladly make the sacrifice for a good cause.

I'm not sure South Park is a good cause. LOL But if it means that much to ya, I'm in. He and the chef are being big babies. It's ok to make fun of Jews, Christians, Muslims, and crippled people, but not the great god of scientology. Did you know the chef was having a fit too? I forgot his name but he is scientology too.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Isaac Hayes Quits 'South Park'

By ERIN CARLSON, Associated Press Writer Tue Mar 14, 9:20 AM ET

Isaac Hayes has quit "South Park," where he voices Chef, saying he can no longer stomach its take on religion.

Hayes, who has played the ladies' man/school cook in the animated Comedy Central satire since 1997, said in a statement Monday that he feels a line has been crossed.

"There is a place in this world for satire, but there is a time when satire ends and intolerance and bigotry towards religious beliefs of others begins," the 63-year-old soul singer and outspoken Scientologist said.

"Religious beliefs are sacred to people, and at all times should be respected and honored," he continued. "As a civil rights activist of the past 40 years, I cannot support a show that disrespects those beliefs and practices."

"South Park" co-creator Matt Stone responded sharply in an interview with The Associated Press Monday, saying, "This is 100 percent having to do with his faith of Scientology... He has no problem — and he's cashed plenty of checks — with our show making fun of Christians."

Last November, "South Park" targeted the Church of Scientology and its celebrity followers, including actors Tom Cruise and John Travolta, in a top-rated episode called "Trapped in the Closet." In the episode, Stan, one of the show's four mischievous fourth graders, is hailed as a reluctant savior by Scientology leaders, while a cartoon Cruise locks himself in a closet and won't come out.

Stone told The AP he and co-creator Trey Parker "never heard a peep out of Isaac in any way until we did Scientology. He wants a different standard for religions other than his own, and to me, that is where intolerance and bigotry begin."

• damselfly
    damselfly

Tom has gone off the deep end. I have no problem not seeing this movie or any others of his ever again.

Dams

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I wasn't planning on seeing it to begin with, but now I have a reason.

CountryGuy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit