I conducted a "free home bible study" this afternoon.

by unclebruce 76 Replies latest jw friends

• wombat
    wombat

Frannie...I did get really excited over the pic of scully's cleavage. In fact it has been forwarded to all of my fetish friends around the globe.

The accompanying pic bought tears to my eyes...Memories...Those big soft brown eyes, her warm breath, I wistfully recall the gentle beat of her heart as we laid together under the night sky, she totally disrobed and never speaking. Me with a glass (or two) of red.

My darling..I am sorry that I had you killed.

• Frog
    Frog
    My darling..I am sorry that I had you killed.

who'd you have killed Womby?? (think I need to go back & read the thread!)...mental note: always be nice to Womby in case he has mafia connections x

• Scully
    Scully
    I did get really excited over the pic of scully's cleavage. In fact it has been forwarded to all of my fetish friends around the globe.

oh, grrrreaaat. Time for a new email address again....

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    oh, grrrreaaat. Time for a new email address again....

No worries, Scully. I took that Belief System Test on another thread and Unc discovered I tested as Neo-pagan and decided to pull out the dunkin' chair, branding me as a witch! I'm puttin' an evil hex on Unc and Womby now. How do you think they'll look as turkeys? Take yer pick.....

alt altaltaltalt

• luna2
    luna2
    who'd you have killed Womby??

His sweet, brown-eyed Moo Cow. She now resides in his freezer.

• Scully
    Scully

I dunno about the turkey look, Frannie. Wombats are pretty funny looking already:

This one is kinda cute... except for the sharp claws!!

As for unclebruce, I'm at a loss. I have no idea what to change him into that would make him funnier than he already is.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Wombats are pretty funny looking already: As for unclebruce, I'm at a loss. I have no idea what to change him into that would make him funnier than he already is.

Oh, you're absolutely right, Scully. I guess I was just a bit sleepy and grumpy yesterday. They're so naturally funny, there's nothing anyone could do to make 'em funner! LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit