I conducted a "free home bible study" this afternoon.

by unclebruce 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

why is it that "masturbate" sounds like something you stepped on in the garden, but "play with my dinger" sounds so damn fun?

• Clam
  • Clam
    Clam

Gumbnuts,

all I got to do all day is drink coffee, play with my dinger, and come here.

Playing with ya dinger? The Doctor told you not to go lifting anything heavy remember?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    What you doin?

Gumby

Not masterbat'n with your dinger that's fer sure .. bob aye ...nighty night bro - I'll get Doc Jekyll to drain the coffee off your knee in the morning zzzzz

• gumby
    gumby
    Gumbnuts,
    all I got to do all day is drink coffee, play with my dinger, and come here.

Playing with ya dinger? The Doctor told you not to go lifting anything heavy remember?

He said not to lift anything over 25 Lbs. Me dinger is only 22 pounds and so I can play with it AND have a 3Lbs. beer at the same time ya knucklehead.

Gumby.....who just luvs hearin Odrade talkin dirty

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Although it's been a while sinse I was propositioned though .. doesn't it usually involve displaying a touch of cleavage and a long lingering look? Unc who likes calm quiet girls.

(makes note to self to contact JWD rowdy gals to brazenly display tons of cleavage and give Unc lots of long, lingering looks at first U.S. apostafest that Unc attends.)

• Clam
    Clam

Frannie he's being modest I think. I reckon the Sheilas down under are round him like flies round a cow's bum.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie he's being modest I think. I reckon the Sheilas down under are round him like flies round a cow's bum.

LMAO, Clam! To be sure.......but that's no reason why we can't put on a "tease-unc-afest" (batts eyelashes innocently)

• Scully
    Scully
    Although it's been a while sinse I was propositioned though .. doesn't it usually involve displaying a touch of cleavage and a long lingering look? Unc who likes calm quiet girls.

OK, here's some cleavage:

and a long lingering look (from wombat's friend):

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Way ta go, Scully!!! (applause) You have such a sharp mind, g/friend!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit