I conducted a "free home bible study" this afternoon.

by unclebruce 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Frannie:

Don't you think she looks like a "calm quiet girl"?

• serendipity
    serendipity
    Although it's been a while sinse I was propositioned though .. doesn't it usually involve displaying a touch of cleavage and a long lingering look? Unc who likes calm quiet girls.
    (makes note to self to contact JWD rowdy gals to brazenly display tons of cleavage and give Unc lots of long, lingering looks at first U.S. apostafest that Unc attends.)

Hey Frannie, Since we two Texas gals think alike, unc's first apostafest should be in Texas. I'm not rowdy, but I'm game for this. Is unc?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Don't you think she looks like a "calm quiet girl"?

Oh, yes, Odrade.......and these look like calm, quiet girls, too, don't they?

Since we two Texas gals think alike, unc's first apostafest should be in Texas. ; I'm not rowdy, but I'm game for this. Is unc?
    Woooooooohooooooooo, Serendipity! I just knew there'd be some good responses. I'll betcha Unc's all for it....heheh
  • Odrade
    Odrade

Frannie darlin', you linked the purty pictures from your yahoo mailbox. Since I don't have your login, I can't see 'em. WAAAHHH!!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    you linked the purty pictures from your yahoo mailbox. Since I don't have your login, I can't see 'em. WAAAHHH!!!

Oh, well, Odrade.....my bad. I'll remedy that right now, ma chere! How about these calm, quiet girls.....heheh

• Odrade
    Odrade

OMG! hilarious! thank you, that made my day!

Image hosting by Photobucket

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

OMG, Odrade!!! I'm sittin' here LMAO!! I scrolled down at first and only saw the bottom of the pic, so I thought at first you had a pic of a hairy PIG!!! Then if I'd had something in my mouth, it would have been all over the screen when I saw those eyes and that curly "do" on its head........Whatthahell is THAT?!!? Is it a hybrid or somefing like that? Looks part hairy pig, part dog, part spiral perm......BWAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

• Odrade
    Odrade

yah, he's a real doofus alright. That's my cocker spaniel. I shaved his curls off and now he looks like a real tool.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    That's my cocker spaniel.

ooops

(slinks off quietly to the living room)

• Odrade
    Odrade

I suppose I should have said "it's the chupacabra." Heehee! (damn no smileys on firefox. grrrr...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit