I conducted a "free home bible study" this afternoon.

by unclebruce 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog
    Nothing I say or do would stop her doing anything - quite the opposite.

I doubt that's the real truth of things for her Uncle Bruce...your giving her your time & patience must be of great comfort & sollace to her. Human contact alone without words is a beautiful & healing things. You're a good man uncle, & that's why we luv ya guts. frog x

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Ah don't be silly mr bear - you're never off subject.

Doomsday talk makes me want to walk away and there's always plenty about. We humans have huge ego's and I really wonder if the planet would be better off without us anyway. This doomsday bunk is another trick used by christians to trap the gulible. Sue who inspired this thread talks like the worlds in dire peril yet a year ago she was having a great time and had a positive view.

goodluck with the lad, maybe a good picture/science book on the history of the planet might help put things in perspective. Just a few positive words can make a big difference at that age uncleclam

• wombat
    wombat

Clam....Our educators have much to be ashamed about.

My oldest son Dave (34) is a big brave fireman. He does not know fear.

When he was a little kid, 7 or 8, I found him crying in his bedroom. His teachers had been teaching him about the perils of nuclear war. I told him that if he thought nuclear war was bad....wait until he heard about the Tax Man. Prophetic words for me.

• unique1
    unique1

That was funny. Thanks for the laugh.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    & that's why we luv ya guts. frog x

Thanks frog .. but my guts are full o'......

come on - bedtime - let's go lol ...its so late everything sounds funy (funy with 1 n isn't very fun..zzzzz

• Frog
    Frog
    come on - bedtime - let's go lol

hehehe sure, why not I'll try anything once ;)

this is a crazy hour I'll agree with that!...x zzzzzzzzz now

• wombat
    wombat

G'nite

• gumby
    gumby
    G'nite

Yeah, well that just frickin figures....don't it now? !!! Everytime I decide to join in a thread like this everyone goes to bed.........bastards! I'm thinking if me and unc and wombat and the one eyed Clam could get together with Sue for a day......she'd change her mind about life( and I don't mean anything in a dirty way either). Her being around 4 quacks such as herself for a day might make her realise she ain't the only crazy one in this world. Gumby.....who's worked for women such as Sue before and momentarily considered becoming gay.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

uh ..wha.gumby's turned up ..yaaaawn .. hi mate ..how the bloody hell are y....aaawn....zzzzzzzzzzzz

• gumby
    gumby

I'm just fine and dandy dammit! I'm off work for a week with water on the knee ( bursitis they think) and all I got to do all day is drink coffee, play with my dinger, and come here. What you doin?

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit