READ THIS

by youpeoplearefunnyandsad 38 Replies latest jw friends

• youpeoplearefunnyandsad
    youpeoplearefunnyandsad

Most of you are apostates right? or disfellowshiped? am i right?

Do you not think its a little odd that you people all get together and make such an effort to put a religion down?That you get together and plot what you are going to do to disrupt things, that you are so bitter and twisted, that your expereicnces eat you up inside? I know i think you are odd

There are witnesses that do things wrong, say things wrongs don't understand things correctly, just like every other form of life, you need to accept that and move on, if something unjust happened to you then i'm sorry. The majority of witnesses are good people trying to do whats right, you shouldn't let this eat you up and obsess about it, if you don't want the religion fine, but leave it at that.

Any young or new witnesess, try and stay off this site, and make your own mind up without someone feeding you gossip, chinese whispers etc. Its possible to find fault in anything, but one thing i know without doubt is that even if the truth was wrong, it is the best way to live simply because it doesn't want to involved in the depraved things going on in this world, like I've said they'll be some bad apples but they are a minority.

Yeah its fun to go out and have take drugs, sleep around and party etc, but the joy doens't last, make you feel hollow, you make no real friends, you end up hanging round with other ex-witnesese (strange that, not true, what are you doing on here then?)

I'm glad i was brought up in the truth, my once apposed father is too, he realised having watched so many others my age get involved in so many bad things that I was safest and brought up with the best morals i could get- But its about strength of mind and charachter, some people can't handle any form of restriction even if they know its right - but how childish is that? They are the people who say 'if you tell me do do it i won't' ok stay stood infront of that speeding train, it your funeral.

Anyway those skilled appostates that will look at my words and twist them and try and make what I say suit them - don't bother, I only came on here to have a rant at you for once, and i won't be reading your replies, your opinions are hilarious and only effect the weak, no doubt you'll have a good go though, it would be very very funny, it hard to resist staying around for the argument but i won't. Enjoy yourselves.

• TooOpinionated
  • rebel8
  • wombat
    wombat

At last.......An earnest JW that didn't read the Jan 15 Watch Tower.

I wonder if he is counting this as "time"?

Please hang around. We really do love your contributions.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I second that!

• wombat
    wombat

BOO...

Didn't meran to give you a fright you peoplearefunnyandsad...but I just knew that you'd have to come back for a peek.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Yeah its fun to go out and have take drugs, sleep around and party etc, but the joy doens't last, make you feel hollow, you make no real friends, you end up hanging round with other ex-witnesese (strange that, not true, what are you doing on here then?)

You're speaking from experience I take it.

unclebruce who missed out on the sleeping around parties

ps: yes we're all apostates here except a loyal JW called Gumby.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Do you not think its a little odd that you people all get together and make such an effort to put a religion down? That you get together and plot what you are going to do to disrupt things, that you are so bitter and twisted, that your expereicnces eat you up inside? I know i think you are odd

Not so much stranger than the weekly meetings and the Conventions and Assemblies where JWs convene to build themselves up as something better than everyone else, plotting what they will do to disrupt the lives of those they meet in the field ministry. Or did you perhaps think that your weekly training (indoctrination) sessions do not have an impact on the lives of the strangers you interact with?

And I have rarely met an apostate who speaks as ill of JWs as ex-whatever-they-were who become JWs speak about their former faith. Any convert to JW-ism is an apostate from something else. You know, JWs don't have a monopoly on the word. Scientologists use it exactly the same way.

It is heartening that you admit that you don't want two-way communication. You want what you have been trained to want, a one-sided rant. How fitting, you are a good disciple of the WTS. They also do not want two-way communication. They want one-sided rants, too.

Personally, I prefer conversation to propagandistic indoctrination any day of the week.

AuldSoul

• metatron
    metatron

Youpeople, stop being such an ignorant jackass.

I don't "take drugs". I don't "sleep around". Stop this ignorant slander of us.

As I have said many times to idiots like you, hardly anyone would post here if the greedy-for-power leaders of the

Watchtower Society would stop trying to hunt people down and punish them and break up their families.

The Watchtower leaders could change all this - but refuse to do so because they are greedy to control and dominate

other people's lives.

metatron

• daystar
    daystar

youpeoplearefunnyandsad

You are such a liar. I'll bet money that you do come back to see the replies. Oh, just don't reply yourself, otherwise you prove yourself a liar. Now, that's funny and sad!

There are witnesses that do things wrong, say things wrongs don't understand things correctly, just like every other form of life, you need to accept that and move on, if something unjust happened to you then i'm sorry. The majority of witnesses are good people trying to do whats right, you shouldn't let this eat you up and obsess about it, if you don't want the religion fine, but leave it at that.

See, here is what is at issue here. If it were just "witnesses that do things wrong", that would be one thing. The problem is not so much with the people, but with the organization that develops and supports these people into what they are. I have no doubt at all that most Witnesses are good people, trying to do what's right. I was one of them.

If this were a few isolated occurences, I could probably also let it slide. And I did, for a long time. I thought that my experience was pretty unique for a long time. It's not. It's very, very common amongst JWs and ex-JWs. That tells me something is quite wrong with the organization as a whole, and there is.

Stick around, you might learn something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit