There's something happening here.

by nicolaou 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    At the end he was a shadow of his former self.

Yeah, a great big ol' gargantuan shadow...of his former self.

Elvis, too young to die ... too fat to live ... (sorry, I couldn't resist either)

... it won't make you more attractive to the opposite sex ...

You're not selling it to me ...

I'll need half a dozen or so . . . . testers/helpers

... but put me down if you need help with anything.

• winnie
    winnie

Apologies for the shameless bump but I just wanted to let you know that something is going to happen. Don't get carried away, I'm not posting a BIG NEWS announcement or trying to raise hopes of major WT trouble - nothing like that at all. No, something big and nice is going to happen for us! This is something just for us exdubs, nondubs and anyone else who's who's been hurt by the cult.

The watchtower can't take it away from us even though it will certainly piss them off annoy them. When you see it you'll think "Crap! Why the hell didn't someone do this before?" It won't change your life, it won't make you more attractive to the opposite sex and it won't bring you inner peace or fulfillment . . . . . . . but I think you're going to like it.

I'm only piquing interest now because I'll need half a dozen or so . . . . testers/helpers. (No it's not site admin or anything boring like that). If you're interested just say so here.

I'm curious...so, yes, you have my interest!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I am in too!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Thank you all who responded (it's still not too late if you want to). I'll PM you all by the weekend to let you know what this is about.

Simon. Your advice would be especially appreciated, thanks! I'll be in touch.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Inquiring minds want to know.

If you can trust an active JW, I'll play.

Open Mind

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

nic, I'm intrigued. Count me in.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    I'm a tease ain't I?

So many are.....count me in!

• startingover
    startingover

Just curious, what ever happened to this?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Well it's late, very late . . . . but it's almost here

• dudeson
    dudeson

What is it???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit