Not ONE JW superhero!!!

by Bumble Bee 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully
    The Theocrastinator, the super hero who keeps postponing God's Kingdom.

I just got a visual of CT Russell in leotards and a cape. I guess I won't be sleeping tonight.

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Sorry Scully. Note to self - no bad visuals after 8 pm. LOL!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I have a Samson t-shirt.

Rub a Dub

• paul2
    paul2

thats great it just shows you that jesus is the only superhero,because man is sinfull

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    thats great it just shows you that jesus is the only superhero,because man is sinfull

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

You know that Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in super heroes! That would be idolatry. They only believe that vindicating "Jehovah's name" is important. Do they even teach about Jesus? Remember, we can't wear crosses are nothing like that cause that's idolatry too.

http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/30/089645/089645_01_16_30.ram

http://www.sonyclassical.com/music/89645/home.html

• luna2
    luna2

We could make one up. Super Dub: he wears a suit with is underpants on the outside and a tshirt under his white dress shirt that has the outline of the tower and some sort of JW logo thingy on it.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    We could make one up. Super Dub: he wears a suit with is underpants on the outside and a tshirt under his white dress shirt that has the outline of the tower and some sort of JW logo thingy on it.

Weapons : An atomic powered NWT Bible that he can chuck at villains (Mormons and catholics) heads Weaknesses: Oral Sex (or the threat of it) plus he can't fight crime on meeting nights or Sunday morning. Also loses powers if you tell him you're not interested.

• luna2
    luna2
    Weaknesses: Oral Sex (or the threat of it)

LMAO...He gets weak in the knees and dizzy at just the idea of it.

Oooo, I have a super villian: Babs the Great. She wears a skin tight, low cut top, short, hig hugger skirt with visible thong and CFM shoes, long messy hair and big red lips.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

No, she can be called "The Whore of Babylon"

lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit