Not ONE JW superhero!!!

by Bumble Bee 34 Replies latest jw friends

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

This just in: Newly approved WTS toys for kids!

• ocelot
    ocelot

I can't see a JW fighting a small rodent let alone criminals.

• Clam
    Clam
    There's just no time for crime fighting when you have to clean offices at night and Pioneer™ during the day.

LOL @ Scully - I don't see Pioneering and Cleaning being a problem for Watchtower Man™ or whatever he'd be called. I’m glad he doesn’t exist otherwise we’d all be in for some grief. Watchtower Man™ would certainly be pouncing on Arch enemies such as Danny Hazsard.

™Watchtower Man by courtesy of Gumby Comics™

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The thought of seeing our current CO in tights would not be pretty.

Rub a Dub

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

I thought "Mr. Clean" was their super hero...

• Scully
    Scully

I wouldn't mind being an ex-JW superheroine. Mind you we have lots of great candidates here! Although Quotes is right up there near the top of my list....

• "Can smell bull$h!t a mile away!"
    • "Can slice through Faulty Reasoning™ with a peerless Logic Laser™"
    • "Can spot a JW on the porch through solid steel doors"
    • "Makes Elders™ cower in fear and trembling and makes Bethel Lawyers™ stock up on disposable undergarments"
    • "Has a smile that makes JWs wonder what he's been up to, because they believe that only they are Jehovah's Happy People™"
    • "Remains calm and reserved in the face of being Shunned™"
    • "Flies under the radar and has never been caught participating in a Disfellowshipping Offence™"
  • ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

That's because to be a superhero, you have to be courageous, self-sacrificing and willing to do what's right even though what the establishment is doing may be wrong.

Have you ever known any witnesses to have those qualities? No, sacrificing themselves to the faith nor dying for an esoteric blood doctrine doesn't count.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

He's not a JW, but "Orgazmo" is a MORMON super-hero, and he's on DVD. Naughty, off-color, something to offend almost everyone, but quite amusing also.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Looks like the field is wide open. Lots of possible converts.

-Eduardo

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

You can't forget The Theocrastinator, the super hero who keeps postponing God's Kingdom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit