The worst films you watched

by greendawn 56 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

Another film I found surprisingly disappointing was South Pacific. I like a lot of the songs from it so I purchased the DVD...I've only watched it the one time. It probably worked better on Broadway...for the movie, I think they needed to tighten up the story more. I'm sure part of the problem was that the subject matter was somewhat dated. I had a hard time understanding why a woman would have a problem dating a man just because he was once married to a native girl.

• pratt1
    pratt1

Saw II

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    4. Streetcar Named Desire ????

I loved that old movie with Marlon Brando and Vivian Leigh! Very good for it's time, but is dated now. I did see other remakes of it and didn't like the remakes though.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

bad films i watched but liked anyway, hitchikers guide to the galaxy and napoleon dynamite..

stupid movies, total waste of time, i watched them both 3 times LOL

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

I think the worst film I ever watched was Showgirls. It was so excrutiatingly bad I couldn't stop watching so I could hear another piece of hokey dialogue (not for the nudity like you might think )

One film I've never understood why people like it so much is A Fish Called Wanda. I felt really disappointed after seeing it cos all the telly mags gave it 5 stars and I like Cleese and Palin but it was just rubbish.

Mission Impossible 2 was pretty dreadful too. Oh and Pret a porter too, that was crap.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I don't remember the name but it was a long time ago at a "drive-in" and it seemed like this guy falls in love and with someone he was in high school with or something ... and they just talked and talked about all the time that they were apart.

But after it ended, it was better because the next two movies were about wild nurses and and airplane stewardeses'.

Rub a Dub

• delilah
    delilah

Napoleon Dynamite

Fargo

Blair Witch Project, although it scared the hell out of my husband....snicker, snicker, then I told him it was a fake.....LOL.

• daystar
    daystar

Pretty Cool - Think "Zapped", but even worse. I see they have a sequel in production. (What the hell was Summer Altice doing in this?!)

• Clam
    Clam

The worst film I've seen for some time was BIRTH with Nicole Kidman

• Spectre
    Spectre

Someone loaned me Alexander a while back. One of the most boring movies I've ever seen. I got about halfway through and started watching it in fast forward mode.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit