Question for the guys on JWD!

by Poodles 43 Replies latest social relationships

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

True, Robdar. Understanding yourself and your motives are very important. I missed writing that step and jumped right to a more satisfying conclusion.

Sometimes it is better to be alone.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Eventually you will get fed up with his bullshyte and once you have had enough or hurt enough and get tired of feeling like a doormat, there will be no turning back. At least that is how I am with people. I will put up with a lot from people but once I have had enough I write them off and completely cut them out of my life.

And he will continue to do that to you as long as you let him; he doesn't have the problem, YOU DO!!

• lola28
    lola28
    He hides our relationship and me from his friends, family and neighbors! ; He is controlling, selfish and rarely tells the truth!&

Why the fuck are you still with the prick? Poodles, my dear it is time you left him. He is not going to change and things are not going to get any better, do you really want to spend your time with someone that hides you from his family and friends? Do you realize how sad that is? Please don't hate me for what I'm about to say but if you stay with him after knowing that he is dishonest and a jerk then you deserve what you get.

lola (who thinks Poodles could do much better)

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Poodles:

I agree with most everything said so far. You need to cut all ties with this jerk & find out who you are and what you want before you look again. You don't deserve to be treated this way. Don't be anyone's doormat!!

No one can take advantage of you without your permission.

SK

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Poodles!

I don't think I need to add much more to what's already been said.

i'm a women in love with a JW who does not feel the same way about me!

He hides our relationship and me from his friends, family and neighbors! He is controlling, selfish and rarely tells the truth!

The guy is using you. You are worth more than that!

You DO have the strength to ditch him - you just need to dig deep within yourself to find it. I think it took you a lot of courage to post this here, but you did it. Now find that courage again - you can do it!!!! Yes, it's gonna hurt like hell being 'alone' after so long (realistically you've been alone even while you're in the 'relationship') and you'll have some soul searching to do. But remember if you've nobody else to turn to, you can always come here to get help working things through.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

end of pep talk

• Clam
    Clam
    "He hides our relationship and me from his friends, family and neighbors! He is controlling, selfish and rarely tells the truth!"

Poodles love,

Go get a good guy who loves you, respects you, looks after you, cherishes you, is proud of you. This non-entity you're talking about simply needs a pineapple shoved where the sun doesn't shine; and that's just for starters!

• damselfly
    damselfly
    My problem is i want to end our relationship but lack the emotional strength to do it, i even went to a priest for counseling to help me end it but that didn't work either!

You just think you do. If this is not a relationship you want to be in then don't be in. You are in control and are worth more than what he can give.

Be strong.

Dams

• Dimples
    Dimples
    We have been in this relationship for the past seven years!

Poodles,

Seems as if YOU have been in this relationship for the past seven years..not him. You deserve much better girlfriend! I hope you find the courage and strength to move on.

Hugs,

Dimples

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

You have some serious self-esteem issues, and I would recomend some counseling for that. I could say all sorts of nasty things about this loser you call your boyfriend, but none of that matters if you don't come to know and love and respect yourself first. All the rest will come in time.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Hi poodles, I have a penis so i guess that qualifies me to be answer your question...

Dump the loser / user. How many times do you really need to be told before it sinks in? How much more of your life are you going to spend chasing someone that doesn't want to be caught?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit