If The Witnesses Started Going After You Now, What Would You Do?

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    If The Witnesses Started Going After You Now, What Would You Do?

man, i wish they would come after me. i could have so many hours and hours of fun packed personal entertainment. but, they leave me alone. perhaps my rep precedes me? not sure.

funny, but i have a couple of fader pals. they all loathe the day that the elders call and want to meet. or that a witnoid shows up enexpectedly at their door while they scramble to put out the joint. and i understand. i was there once too. but oh my goodness! how i would love to mix it up with some witnoids now! especially elders! so much fun!

:)

ts

ps: darth, that's a sexy gun man.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, especially since most of my family is firmly entrenched.

I don't think I'd bother with giving them the time of day. They could do whatever the hell they want and label me however they want to. It doesn't change who I am, and I'm not going to waste another second of my life buying into their drama.

I'd just be sure to keep my video camera by the door with my list of questions for my "documentary".

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

As for me, I wouldn't give them the time of day. If they persisted I would get a restraining order. However being I'm 250 miles away from the congregation I last attended I hardly think they even know I exist.

Sherry

• delilah
    delilah

I'd like to think that I'd just be polite and say,"Nope, not gonna do that route ever again". But the more I think on it, the more I'm sure, that before I said that to them, I'd be sure to tell them things about a certain series of incidents, regarding a certain elder, that happened a few years back. They know some things about it of course,(but not the whole truth of the matter) and they know that I have firsthand information, so there's no chance of them coming back to "shepherd me" back to the flock. They don't want me back, which suits me just fine.

That being said, I'd probably tell them to pi$$ off.

• blondie
    blondie

NO

PEARLS

BEFORE

SWINE

NPBS DOCTRINE

• minimus
    minimus

Is that like the FDS doctrine?

• anewme
    anewme

No. Im through. They're through. I dont think anybody has time nor energy nor desire to play those games with me anymore.

PLUS
    I NEVER answer the phone directly and always allow the machine to answer.
    AND I live on 10 acres with 5 no tresspassing signs and a big wrought iron gate with pointy spires.
    ANDI have a big bad blonde ponytailed bearded Viking husband who has sworn in his heart to defend me from JW elders.(who needs a rotty?)

• parlay
    parlay

I learned a long time ago to always have a hidden recording device when

meeting with elders. They say some pretty stupid things in private.

Things they would never want anyone outside of the room to hear.

Always presenting my thoughts under the guised of "I'm having difficultly understanding

something." Playing into their ego and desire to show superior spiritual knowledge.

Now I'm controlling the conversation by asking a lot of questions.

They would receive all the rope they need to hang themselves

and I'll have it all recorded.

• minimus
    minimus

Elders are gossippers and slanderers because they believe they have a license to rip apart another.

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote:
    If The Witnesses Started Going After You Now, What Would You Do?Laugh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit