If The Witnesses Started Going After You Now, What Would You Do?

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Would you respond to them? Let sleeping dogs lie? Go on the attack???

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'd save up a bucket of bird shit and keep it by the door. It would look fine all over some elder's head and face. Then I'd post a video of it.

W

• blondie
    blondie

Going after you how?

Dropping by unannounced at your home and work

Calling you at all hours of the day

Peeking in your back windows

Blocking your car in the driveway

Forcing their way into your home

Telling JWs that you are Satan Himself

• minimus
    minimus

I "hear" certainly family members are trying to stir things up against me saying that they think I have "apostate leanings". My mom told them if they wanted to 'go after" me, then either go to the elders or keep quiet. then she told them in no uncertain terms that "no one" would tell her she couldn't associate with her son!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

I'd tell them, as I did about two months ago that. "You have big gonads to come up here on my porch......

Dismembered

• blondie
    blondie

min, it won't be the first time elders have "hinted" at wrongdoing to flush out information from someone. Or lied, slandered someone's good name, all in the name of serving God.

I am just a lowly woman, of no interest to the high and mighty men in this area.

Blondie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If they called me for a judicial meeting, if I lived near my last congo (I don't): I'd plan carefully and I'd sit down with them and discuss my situation with them. How they neglected my family and me our darkest and greatest time of need. How their neglect did not match up with Jesus' example of love. I'd be sincere and kind about it. Reasonable. I'd then show them how all of this time away from the KH allowed me the clarity of mind to use the good sense of reason God gave me, to begin to pay attention to the red flags and sensable doubts that were echoing in my heart and mind.

I'd then tell them that when you leave Jehovah's Witnesses, there is a great crowd of your brothers and sisters outside waiting for you with open hearts and arms. That there is a place to go to. That the misguided practice of disfellowshipping, disassociating and then shunning people doesn't break the bond of brother/sisterhood we all forged while in the bossom of the WTB&TS. Then I'd leave them with a rhetorical question or two: are you personally, really examining the scriptures daily to see if what the governing body says is true? We all have been instructed to follow the example of the Beroens and make sure we are not being led down the wrong path. Really, why would God punish anyone for this, even if they find the Governing Body is mistaken on any issue?

• kls
    kls

Throwing monkey poo comes to mind

• xjwms
    xjwms

I would want to know

what the issue was

• willowmoon
    willowmoon
    I'd save up a bucket of bird shit and keep it by the door. . .

LOL Finally Free!!! You could rig it up over the door with a rope and pulley so when the door opens the pail would tip and dump the stuff all over them. (I've seen Wyle E. Coyote, Super Genius do that sort of thing, it works)

That would be funny no matter who it was -- the tax assessor guy, Avon lady, neighbor . . . could keep you amused all day!

willow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit