Global Warming - it's happening right now, how will you respond?

by truthseeker 48 Replies latest jw friends

• hallelujah
    hallelujah

Global Warming - it's happening right now, how will you respond?

By not having kids.

ts, you've got my wheels turning with your comments. ; Kinda makes me feel all mellow when I think along those lines, lol

Dan the Man

You're taking the blame thing personally. Go for a bushwalk in bare feet. Better still go naked. Walk lightly on the earth, even for an hour or a day. People aren't the problem. It's the way people are living and the choices we are making.

• uninformed
    uninformed

I'm go to turn the air-conditioner down. I hate the heat.

u

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    People aren't the problem. It's the way people are living and the choices we are making.

i can't see a difference of substance. blame is still assigned to humans, ergo guilt for the blame.

i mean, yes, dogs poo. so, there is a difference between dogs, and their poo. but it's still dog poo. ;)

ts

• hallelujah
    hallelujah

TS

Dog poo is wonderful fertiliser.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Hallelujah,

Be sure and wash your veggies good before you eat 'em. Otherwise, you might start making more fertilizer than you know what to do with!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I know.

It was about 86 (F) here today (Miami) and a bit too warm for March.

However, it looks like a great beach weekend coming up. The thongs need our attention !!

Rub a Dub

• hallelujah
    hallelujah

Gregor

Isn't it wonderful that our creator made amoeba's and other parasites to inhabit faeces (lying in wait for our unsuspecting footstep) and bore their way through our skin and lodge in our organs.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Hallelujah

When you put it that way I kind of get a warm fuzzy feeling about JoeHoba Dodd and all his wonderful creation. Maybe I should go back to the TRUTH.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I like having no snow to shovel in the winter and a nice, dry, burned up lawn in the summer that doesn't need to be mowed. I'll continue to drive my truck 2 blocks to the beer store so I can enjoy a cold one while reclining in front of my air conditioner. Life is good because it's all about me.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit