G'day Sad Emo,
I'll try and help you upload pics if you like. It's the least I can do after people helping me here.
Ok be patient - I'm not a computer wiz.
1) save images to your computer (best in "my pictures").
2) To post pics it's best if first you upload them to either photobucket or imageshack(tm)
Just register there and press browse which will atomatically link to your computer. Select by highlighting the image you want to upload and then:
4) in photobucket press browse followed by submit and it will upload one or more images for you.
in imageshack(tm) press browse followed by host it! and it will upload one image at a time)
5) In photobucket copy the URL (in imageshack(tm) copy the direct link to image)
6) Come to JWD. Open a reply box and paste the URL by cliking on the square box at the left of the icon (just above the B symbol)
the image should now show in your reply box.
hope this helps Emo - if you have trouble just ask me here and I'll try and help.
ps: A great source for pictures is at google - instead of making an enquiry the usual way - clik on images and go from there.