Unclebruce..can we start over?

by mentalist 80 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yeah frog I've been gone so long I forget all about the snob state too .. but it's handy for thwacking the "convict taggers" with

They be jealous I tell thee! (unc talking back wood ol' worldy talk for Taswegians ...ooooopz unc ducks! Watchtower Society: Try as you might, surely you can't sift through all these daft threads just to see what all the poor lonely sick rejected evil scum wolfbait lying with men beligerant drunken brawling smiting unreasonable having no natural affection apostates are up to?

• jgnat
    jgnat

AAARGH we might be related, UncleBruce. Tell me it ain't so. My ancestors are from Central Scotland as well. The Christies, Baillies, and Frasers. With some Irish thrown in but we won't talk about them in polite company. The Frasers were famous sheep-stealers.

For Dr. Jekyll

• KW13
    KW13

It seems to me this UncleBruce is nothing but trouble!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

6 degrees removed and all that jgnat.

For years my pioneer partner chided me about his scots heritage (he played the pipes and had a full kilt/kit, and later I found my relies came from the very same villiage (Forest).

My wife Susan freakled a bit too when she found we both had relies buried in the same cemetary in eastern Lancashire lol.

it's a funny ol' world to be sure.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Not meaning to turn this into a flame war, but what did we do to deserve "Neighbours", this torture comes on TV everyday I think!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Let me guess. Your relatives were foresters. I love those old names. They made so much more sense. The original Baillie was a bailiff.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

True KW!,

I am a very bad boy and only hope the apostagirls have mercy on me at aposta bbq's ...lol

• KW13
    KW13

i thought they threw shrimps on the Barbie?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

No America has shrimps - we only have prawns - some are humungus

Neighbours?.. geez is Kylie married yet?

I think we swapped that way back for faulty towels or steptoe and son..

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    My wife Susan freakled a bit too when she found we both had relies buried in the same cemetary in eastern Lancashire lol.

You think thats weird.

I caught up with a really old mate from Scotland last year, It turned out that his girlfriends cousin was best mates with my girlfriend when they were little.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit