Unclebruce..can we start over?

by mentalist 80 Replies latest jw friends

• mentalist
    mentalist

This should stop right now.Australians are like family to us Brits.The family you dont talk about and are ashamed of but family nonetheless.

• Clam
    Clam

LOL Dr J - the moment I pressed the submit button I regretted it. Can we have a group hug again and get over it?

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Can we have a group hug again and get over it?

Ok but put some clothes on first!

lol

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey unlike the rest of Australia and England South Australia was a 100% convict free settlement .. geez we've only just started talking to other states lol ...oops now I done it!

• Clam
    Clam

No problem Dr.J. It's freezing here. There's brass monkeys with welding torches outside.

Watchtower Society: Try as you might, surely you can't sift through all these daft threads just to see what all the apostates are up to?

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Hey unlike the rest of Australia and England South Australia was a 100% convict free settlement

Yeah but your lots from Botony Bay, yer Great great grandfather was shipped over for cross dressing in public

pmsl

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Hey bruce I put that thing in the post for you on monday !

• Frog
    Frog

did someone say convict settlement??! -->

• Frog
    Frog
    geez we've only just started talking to other states lol

don't ya mean we only just started chattin to you guys??! South Australia "The forgotten state!" - they should put that on the rego plates hehe...

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thanks Doc!,

No they wasn't. Apart from my Noonga relies who arrived in "the Mallee" about 40,000years ago after a long trek from Mt Ararat, the Forresters migrated to SA from central Scotchland in 1829 (famous for feuding they was), The Freemans from London in 1861 (highborn freemasons), The Nightingales from Blackpool in 1925 (proud working class peasants) and the Callis's from Italy (peasant tradesmen) god knows when lol.

OK now I'm the naked apostate - there is nothing left to reveal about me

to post or not to post this self indulgent crap....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit