Newberiffic.

by frogginator 37 Replies latest jw friends

• frogginator
    frogginator

Thank you, yes, it has helped. My problem right now is that I don't even know half of what's going on in my mind. Clinical depression runs in my family, and I got it bad, and ever since I was df'd, I've been completely flat emotion unless I'm on meds, but I hate being on meds because it seems like a band-aid solution. I've been pondering therapy lately, but I'm really broke. Eh. I just don't know how to even express what I feel, except that my whole young life was WASTED, 18 years, and I had absolutely no choice in the matter. I feel like I've been brainwashed, and that's not a nice feeling. Sort of makes me sick when I read things on these sites and I remember the articles and how I agreed with them before (though I've never shunned a disfellowshipped person...I was talking to one girl in the store, and she was like "oh no, are you baptized? you know I'm disfellowshipped right?!" and I was like "Yeah. Eh. Here's my number.") but...I dunno. It all sounds so different now.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Hi and welcome

• Clam
    Clam

Hi there Frogginator,

Welcome to the Forum. This place is quite quiet now until the Americans and Canadians get here at 13.00 (using the Forum clock) and after. Just a few Brits and Aussies milling around over the next few hours. Thanks for sharing your story. You'll find many in similar situations here.

All the best

• Frog
    Frog
    welcome, we have a plague of frogs on this site now.

It's like the 10plauges of egypt lol!...i wonder what's next??

Welcome froggi girl, from a fellow froggi girls. xxooxx

• Clam
    Clam

Talking of frogs reminds me when I was a kid. My older JW sister (she hadn't converted me yet) noticed that in her garden I'd captured and was holding a frog. She went mental; not because it was a creepy little creature, but because she said it was "unclean". Not dirty but "unclean" I noted. "How come?" I asked. "Because God used them to bring a plague on the Egyptians".

Oh

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    noticed that in her garden I'd captured and was holding a frog.

*Imagines Clam rolling about in the garden wrestling this frog like Tarzan wrestling a rubber croc in some crappy Tarzan film*

• frogginator
    frogginator

Haha, that's actually exactly what I thought when someone mentioned a plague of frogs. Then I wondered what the heck was so bad about frogs. That always made me sad in my tape-drama about the 10 plagues. Poor frogs getting baked in the bread. :(

Please excuse me. I'm slightly buzzed right now. :D

• frogginator
    frogginator

Haha...I'm so unclean. XD

• Clam
    Clam
    *Imagines Clam rolling about in the garden wrestling this frog like Tarzan wrestling a rubber croc in some crappy Tarzan film*

ROFL. It was exactly like that. At one stage we went tumbling into the garden pond and it nearly had me in a death roll until I stuck a knife in between its eyes.

Waddya think I am? One of the Borrowers ??

• Frog
    Frog
    noticed that in her garden I'd captured and was holding a frog.
    *Imagines Clam rolling about in the garden wrestling this frog like Tarzan wrestling a rubber croc in some crappy Tarzan film

i'll wrestle wif ya clammy, providing you don't get snappy on me hehe lol froganator re frogs getting baked in bread! i'd forgotten about that chapter in the my book of babble stories hehe. Frog "UNCLEAN UNCLEAN"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit