Another Newbie :)

by merfi 40 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

merfi

Many kudos!!

... anything that TELLS me what to believe gives me hives. I just got my mind and heart back, I'd like to keep it that way.

Wow, that is just the sort of attitude to keep. Just don't necessarily think that you're done with it all from a personal standpoint. The JW indoctrination is very strong and may be tough to break.

However, it sounds like you've been on your way out for a while. Besides any difficulties you may experience out of this, I'm very excited for you. The whole world has opened up to you. And I think you'll be greeted with a big ole bear hug!

• caligirl
    caligirl

Welcome merfi..

So sorry for all that you have gone through. It is so true that they try to take away your dignity. Many kudos to you for standing up and saying enough is enough.

Best wishes to you and your kids on your journey to a real and happy life.

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

WELCOME Merfi.

A riveting story. I look forward to reading your posts.

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

(((Merfi)))

Welcome to the board. You'll find great support & friends here. It never ceases to amaze me what a destructive force this "JW thing" is. Welcome to the real world! Hugs to you & your children.

SK

• Soapydish
    Soapydish

I wish good luck to you in the future. You will do just fine.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi merfi, and welcome to the board, it's really great to have you here

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum Rachel, those elders are not there to show sympathy for those that happen to suffer from serious problems, they are a joke really.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Welcome to JWD merfi,

An awesome story. I bet pressing the post button was a big relief lol.

Keep bopp'n girl, you'll get to love these people.

unclebruce

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

unc:

Which people is that? Is it a new class?

merfi:

Welcome aboard merfi. i enjoyed reading your post even though it musta been so heart wrenching for you. Please keep on posting on!

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Welcome to freedom

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit