Sister n law wacko. PLEASE! Need advice!

by annalice 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Wow. I'm sorry that you have to deal with her. That would suck.

• codeblue
    codeblue

You sister in law is indeed: Wacked!!! She sounds like she has the "elder syndrome".....lol I can't believe she has the nerve to make you confess anything.

I agree with Blondie and Jgnat: don't respond to her at all. IF she keeps sending you letters, don't open them and mark on them: return to sender, put them back in the mailbox.

She has harrassed and verbally abused you by what she sent in that letter.

Keep that letter on file if you need proof when you turn her in for restraining orders. (and I hope it doesn't come to that)

Congrats on the new baby!!! How exciting!

Codeblue

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

In additition to all the spirtual-psycho-babble-bs, she envies you. If you dissassociate yourselves she won't even have to think about your wonderful family and that precious little baby you have now. Think about it ... does she have even 1 true friend? Can you imagine how lonely she must be? Just ignore her in order to spare her feelings. And protect your own feelings by not reading any more of her letters. I'd probably just throw them out - sending them back is another way of feeding her pain and anger. If you believe in prayer then pray for her. Other than that, this is HER issue, let her keep and take care of it if that's what she wants. You have a baby to care for and enjoy. (((((((((((((((( CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! ))))))))))))))

sweet tee

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

A few years back I took a keen interest in handwriting analysis. Although I just did a wee bit of study for my own entertainment I can tell you this,.... look at the way the writing is cursive and then switches back to printing and then of course the gross changes within the parameters of each. You can even ignore the words just look at the letters. This woman gives the appearance of instability. It screams instability. Make an appt with the psychiatrist for her and then put the appt. card in an envelope and send it directly to her.

Mary in the cabin

• LDH
    LDH

Because I agree with you and all of the other posters that this lady is WACKO, I recommend you turn this letter over to the police.

What would you do if a non-JW relative was sending you wacko letters? That's what you should do with her. She doesn't deserve special treatment. Her words are threatening.

Lisa

• greendawn
    greendawn

That's way out of line what she did being so intrusive, it's none of her business what you are, and why should you consider yourself to be marked as if you had committed some crime.

As for that armageddon it's been around the corner for a century now and that's a really long time countless dubs died hoping in vain to see it coming.

• lola28
    lola28

wow, she is a nut ball.

lola

• ballistic
    ballistic

I know!

• damselfly
    damselfly

She needs help. Since she lives with her parents can they be convinced she needs it? If not you need to keep a file of her threatning behaviour, perhaps with your lawyer so action can be taken quickly if needed.

Dams

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

That letter is kinda creepy....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit