My website is back up!

by Elsewhere 40 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Elsewhere, Acrobat is installed.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Hmmmmm i just tried to convert the organization pdf to a word file for those without or unable to install Acrobat and the document is password protected to stop you from converting it :(

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Blondie:

If you have an email address, I or someone can email it to you; just PM it. It's less than 1 MB in size and it should open right up if you have acrobat reader downloaded to open pdf files.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Very excellent Else!

Fight the fine fight!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have a dream!

I want to see a new slogan posted on every website about the harmful effects of the WTS...

Watchtower Society: Try as you might, you cannot hide the truth!

• xjwms
    xjwms

Good for you

you did'nt give up

• Jourles
    Jourles

This is simply a delay of the inevitable. Give them a couple of weeks. The proper DMCA notification letter will be forthcoming.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

So is a link now copyrighted? There is nothing on this site that is a copyright violation. Just links to sites that have the information. Where is the law being broken with that?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    This is simply a delay of the inevitable. Give them a couple of weeks. The proper DMCA notification letter will be forthcoming

That won't work because my website doesn't have any WTS copyright material on it.

It's clean as a whistle. As I said before, I am the one in control... not the WTS!

Don't worry about the problem with not being able to copy and paste from the Branch Organization Manual. Someone is working on fixing that.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Will add it back to my favs.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit