My website is back up!

by Elsewhere 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

www.davidgladden.com is back up and running!

For the time being it is a shell of its former self, but that will be changing.

Don't forget to download the Branch Organization Manual!!! That is the top secret document that pissed off the WTS enough to take action against me.

Watchtower Society: Try as you might, you cannot hide the truth!

• undercover
    undercover

edited to ask: how do you save the file after hitting the "download" link? All I'm getting is the PDF file to open without the abilitiy to "save" or "save as". edited again to say: nevermind. I got it.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Nice one !

Any ideas how we can make the Branch Organization Manual easier to get on the net?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Any ideas how we can make the Branch Organization Manual easier to get on the net?

Put links to it in every forum and chat room you can.

Host your own copy of it on every website you can.

Print copies and mail them to people.

Email a copy of it to every person who would appreciate it. (Please don't flood people's email boxes with "spam" about this... that will only piss off the people we need help from.)

The WTS may be able to stop one website, but they cannot stop 1000 websites.

What we have is an idea, and no one can stop an idea!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

anybody know where you can download the older watchtower CD ROMs that have the older publications that have not been replaced by more recent books?

• blondie
    blondie

Computer dummy here:

I get a window saying File Conversion:

Select the encoding that makes your document readable

1) Windows (Default)

2) MS-DOS

3) Other encoding

Selecting any of them still leaves in encoded.

??????????????????

• JoeGeneration
    JoeGeneration

Right on David! Glad to here it!

It will be like the rapid decline of the Roman Catholic Church in their ability to control information after the invention of the printing press.

Information is the key. Who in their right mind would not first research JWs on the internet during the early stages of a bible study?

The org will only have growth where populations do not have access to the internet. No money there though.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    anybody know where you can download the older watchtower CD ROMs that have the older publications that have not been replaced by more recent books?

Good point... I'll look around and see what I can find.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Computer dummy here:

I get a window saying File Conversion:

Select the encoding that makes your document readable

1) Windows (Default)

2) MS-DOS

3) Other encoding

Selecting any of them still leaves in encoded.

??????????????????

Ensure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Reexamine.org has some great downloads available. There is a CD ROM of older publications from the 40s and 50s photoscanned.

There are still some old Rutherford books I would like in this format also

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit