Russells Pyramid ~ for an Australian frog

by unclebruce 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• luna2
    luna2

I think the luminous sphinx is a great idea, Clam. Gives just the right finishing touch to your whole pyramid memorial theme...and your friends and relatives will be able to find your grave site in the dark!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

yeah and gumby probably put him up to it!

How about you Doc, you pay'n off a life size glow in the dark sphinx or anything?

rot down a mineshaft unc

• Jourles
    Jourles
    I think jourles just wants to see our willies

And who said this competition was only open to the guys?

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    I think jourles just wants to see our willies
    And who said this competition was only open to the guys?

Ehhh have you seen the top of that pyramid, one slip and it'll be Really painful for some squatting sister lol

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

It's OK Doc, we could rig something up.. we could have an aposta-barby there and the sisters can que up just like at assemblies

3rd generation plumber, unclebruce.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    we could rig something up.. we could have an aposta-barby there and the sisters can que up just like at assemblies

Sod that, I always got left holding someones screaming sprog while they went for a tinkle, mind you that was before they let peados join

• greendawn
    greendawn

I wonder what that fifth picture is all about the one next to the pyramid if it's about the funeral it could be useful because someone told me that they placed a broken pillar next to Russell's coffin something done in funerals of high level free masons. Though not shown in the photos, it is worth noting that there is masonic temple further back from the cemetary and tellingly there is no fence between the two making them one compound.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Actually nicking Russell's pyramid might be doing the org a big favour. That thing must be really embarrassing to them and its disappearance would please them no end...

Maybe we can call in at bethel and ask if they have some brothers we could borrow for the job

lol

• Clam
    Clam

I reckon you’re right Dr J, and if after it had been pinched we still put images of it up on the web they could then say it was the demons™ and apostates™ making it up.

Watchtower Society: Try as You Might You Can't Hide the Fact That Your Founder is Buried in a Sodding Great Masonic Pyramid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit