Russells Pyramid ~ for an Australian frog

by unclebruce 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day apostacats,

Steve's avatar has a picture of him giving the bird to Russell's Pyramid. Frog says she'd never heard of it so I went to Randy Watters Freeminds site - Watchers of the Watchtower World and borrowed the following information:

Watchers of the Watchtower World is an awesome site. It was the first place I found decent Watchtower stuff on the Net. Randy is a great guy by all accounts and has photos video's and sound bites from Russell and Rutherford's rants, and much, much more.

I found my way to Russell's Pyramid by going to: Watchers of the Watchtower World ---> the Armageddon Museum ---> CT Russell's Armageddon ---> Watchtower Pyramid

Russell's gravesite is in front the large stone 3 back.

oooo that cap looks ripe for the picking - it'd make a nice ebay piece (gumby made me say that)

We all owe a debt of thanks to Randy Watters - Freeminds:

http://www.freeminds.org/history/cemetary.htm

http://www.exjws.net/museum/russell.htm

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    oooo that cap looks ripe for the picking - it'd make a nice ebay piece (gumby made me say that)

Gumby told me that the top of that pyramid looks like its just been cemented into place, that its not one solid piece of Granite, which would mean it would just take a bolster and hammer to remove it.

Brucey, little tip for you when posting pics from other peoples sites here. You dont have to copy them over to your photobucket site, just right click on the pic, go down to properties then in the new window that opens copy the bit next to the bit that says "address: (url)"

• Clam
    Clam

Uncle Bruce - Re:- the top right picture of Chucky Russell looking his usual happy self.

Has his horse run away?

The Demonsâ„¢ no doubt making early attempts to stifle The Truthâ„¢

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Has his horse run away?

No hes waiting for a couple of bethelites to come along and pull him along

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Better not let the mayssins (ratboy) and illlumminnattii (the_farce_about_the_farce) hear you say that.

• Clam
    Clam

Dr J no I reckon an early version of a dodgy second hand car salesman may have duped Brother Russell and sold him "one of them new fangled horseless carriage".

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Better not let the mayssins (ratboy) and illlumminnattii (the_farce_about_the_farce) hear you say that.

Yeah I hope gumbys gonna be alright lol

==

Thanks doc .... bethelites cart pullers eh ..lol!!

==

Hey Clambear, thanks for keeping the prison thread going - those guys have an amazing story to tell.

unclebruce

• Clam
    Clam

Uncle Michael Baldwin Bruce yes they do - I think jgnat's documentary idea would be a real goer.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Has his horse run away?
    No hes waiting for a couple of bethelites to come along and pull him along

Nah, Doc, ya got it wrong - you bin listening to the beffel rumours, mate? I have it on good authority (i.e. me) that Maria took his horse away as part of the seoaration sttlement. You forgot about her, didn't ya?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

yeah i know, I spelled it rong wrong - it's separation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit