Russells Pyramid ~ for an Australian frog

by unclebruce 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

oops I meant to warn people

• unclebruce
  • stevenyc
    stevenyc

UB as regards to your night-souvonier plan, if it was legal in this country, I don't think it would be a problem. However, if this sort of action was to take place I would recommend a fork truck to displace the said egyptological item to the nice grassy knoll in front of JDub HQ for the required news photo opportunity.

steve

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey frogy girl you asked for this - where the bloody hell are you?

A couple more photos from Randy's Watchers of the Watchtower world.

Listening to CT Russell's "talks™" on Randy's site is quite a humorous history lesson.

• Clam
    Clam

Cheers Uncle B - I'll have a look at that before I go out for a beer this evening.

Watchtower Society:The information age is promulgating the truth about cults such as yours through many mediums but none contain the unique possibilities that the Word Wide Web offers. The Internet is a fascinating place for finding material covering all branches of human knowledge. Using this electronic medium for researching cults is no exception. One advantageous characteristic is the Internet's ability to find information. Got plenty to hide haven't you? Well you can't because it's all on the net. Hahahahaaaaaaa

(That slogan is far too long. Ed)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Stolen and adapted from Focus:

Watchtower Society: Most of the message of Jesus can be summarized by "forget the Old Testament - instead, just love one another." Such a teaching is anathema to the legalistic, hypocritical, ultra-intolerant Union of Modern-Day Scribes, Pharisees and Stone-Throwers - the Watchtower Society of the Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Frog
    Frog

wooohooo unc b, that's just too bloody bizarre! do you think Russell had it made especially? or was it the last thing his groupies could do for him?? it's very Tootencarman (sp??), maybe there's treasure down there??! x

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

If you follow the links to Randy's site, all is revealed my croaky friend lol.

It's interesting that both Russell and Rutherford made trips to Egypt and "the Holy lands" - if only we could have such fun.

It's certainly bizzare in the light of watchtower current light™ regarding the use of cross, masonic and pagan symbols etc... What amuses me is the roughness of the stone. The Watchtower-men scream long and loud that they are meticulous in research, the very font of all historical wisdom yet, when new, the ancient pyramids of Egypt were perfectly smooth and white. Ah tradesmen these days!

cheers, unc.

• Clam
    Clam

UB -

yet, when new, the ancient pyramids of Egypt were perfectly smooth and white. Ah tradesmen these days!

Since Rutherford was already going about violating Chuck's Will, I wouldn't put it beyond the Judge to have deliberately picked the cheapest and nastiest pyramid in the Acme Pyramids™ Catalogue.(n.b.available at most undertakers). I’ve chosen a lovely pyramid for myself and with affordable interest rates and easy payments, I’ve been able to secure the stunning Rameses Mark4 model with a matching luminous Sphynx.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    The first person to show a picture of themselves peeing on the pyramid wins $5 via paypal.

I think jourles just wants to see our willies

lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit