God shunned all, but Jews and christians with the correct understanding?

by Star Moore 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

The bible says that the Jews were God's chosen people. Yes, but does that mean that all other people were nothing to him, unless they were associated with the nation of Isreal?

A thought: What if God just chose the nation of Isreal for the purpose of bringing the messiah to earth and was still with the good people in all the other religions? (Except of course the Satanic type)

And also was working with the muslims, hindus, Taoist etc.? JW's and Jews teach that God wanted nothing to do with any other religion or their people..I don't believe that could be possible of a loving God.. Because there are good in all religions..

Ps. 72:17 NIV "All nations will be blessed through him and they will call him blessed"

Ps. 72:17 JERU "May every race in the world be blessed in him, and all the nations call him blessed!"

Ps. 72:17 NWT "And be means of him let them bless themselves;Let all nations pronounce him happy"

Could God just totally ignore all good people in every religion but the Jews and JW's.. ? I don't think that's possible.. I'm thinking.. he has always worked with the Good in any religion..or with no religion, and maybe to a certain degree inspired other faiths...why not?? Any comments?

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Any comments? Like to hear other views.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

"For he is not a real Jew who is one outwardly, nor is true circumcision something external and physical. He is a Jew who is one inwardly, and real circumcision is a matter of the heart, spiritual and not literal."
    It's neither about physical race or jwism

• gumby
    gumby
    For he is not a real Jew who is one outwardly, nor is true circumcision something external and physical. He is a Jew who is one inwardly, and real circumcision is a matter of the heart, spiritual and not literal."

Tell me Paduan, just WHAT exactly does it mean to be a jew "inwardly" Most jews didn't accept Jesus.....and they still don't.

Gumby

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    just WHAT exactly does it mean to be a jew "inwardly" Most jews didn't accept Jesus.....and they still don't.

Do you want a moment to think that one out again?

• Avalanche
    Avalanche

Hi guys Interesting post!

I'll try to get back to it when I get a chance but just wanted to introduce myself..

Chris - Also a guy from Queensland!

Laters.. :)

• gumby
    gumby

Sounds like that question should be directed to you.

Gumby

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    Any comments?

Jehovah, is a deity created by the ancient tribal Jews; and it is only fitting that they placed themselves in the position of his only "chosen ones".

Great problems arise when we unquestionably attribute the infinite expression of life and universe to a tiny tribal god who exists only within the confusing concepts and confines of some peoples minds.

Our true Source is endlessly vast and always present. However, when we focus conscious awareness on beliefs-of-what-is-real, rather than on what is REAL, we are blind.

j

• gumby
    gumby
    Our true Source is endlessly vast and always present.

I swear to god.....for a minute there, I was followin ya....I swear! I'll get it someday....you just wait and see Mr. James Thomas!

Gumystified

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    Sounds like that question should be directed to you.

Yes I know you believe that - so back to the original point - when talking about apples, "what oranges do" is not really the conversation - I'm sure you can get that.
    The Jews you refer to are not those that the spiritual language refers to - you are writing regarding physical Jews - I am not. As is written, it is not something external, physical or literal. Literal and physical understanding produces the fruits of the physical world. Their children could not speak the language of the Jews, but the language of Azotus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit