It's High Time I Introduce Myself

by Lady Liberty 71 Replies latest jw friends

• emptywords
    emptywords

Hello LL,

One of the things that finally dawned on me was that Russell was just another turn of the century prophet, and there wre several other religions started at the same time using essentially the same info Russell used. It hit me then, JWS were just another religion started at the turn of the century, not ispired by God, just a product of the time period.

Just another religion. That realization did it for me.

welcome to the board. Your story was great.

True what you say there were the millerites and others the advent ect, but you don't see them around and the growth is no where the Witnesses have grown and the preaching work is being accomplished world wide, no other org has achieved this as true the Jesus words in Mt29:19,20.

I have my own problems with the org, but this isn't one of them, I think that things changed over the years and they need to reform, I am hoping that Jehovah does this, especially with the issues of shunning family and focusing on the love, not hours.

Cheers

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience Lady Liberty. I would be glad if my family could follow me. Don't want to leave alone.
    Thanks once more

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit