It's High Time I Introduce Myself

by Lady Liberty 71 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf
    In which direction will you go next,will you stay in this demonic world we live in.?

I wonder.

kenneth, what about YOU? Will you continue to stay in this "demonic world" you live in, each day you Awake! and walk out the door? I wonder.

LL, thanks. I can't email her. She doesn't know I have her address. Yet, I have an idea. Thx!

sKally

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome Lady Liberty!

• Kaput
    Kaput
    I read somewhere that Russells membership records are filed in the Mother Lodge in Ireland.

This probably came from the Fritz Springmeier book, Bloodlines of the Illuminati, on page 335. If Russell WAS a Mason, he most probably was a "hidden" one, and for that reason I don't think anyone will be getting copies of his membership records.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Amaxing Journey. Glad you could cross the border. Look forward to getting to know you.

Art

• moshe
    moshe

Lady Liberty, I'm so glad you made it out. Your epiphany about 607 opened the hidden door for your escape. Welcome and enjoy the luxury of a free mind.

peace,

Moshe

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

WELCOME TO THE BOARD Lady Liberty

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Great Intro!

Thanks for stepping up and telling us a little about your story.

Look forward to hearing more from you (and your husband?).

-Aude Sapere (Meaning: DARE to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding)

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Thrilling stuff LL! Welcome!!
    The UN scandal was the initial shock for me, but more recently I've become fascinated by the fantasy date of 607.
    Pete

• Soapydish
    Soapydish

I'm so curious now. I have to actually read the Bible! I am not a bible reader and never was. Only read it at the meetings. But now, I actually have something to talk about w/my parents that will make them think, since they always insisted that since I don't read the bible, all my ideas are not worth listening to, or considering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit