CO visit: God is in 5th dimension

by DannyBloem 33 Replies latest jw friends

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Ah, the beauty of medieval metaphysics. Gotta love it!

steve

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Sunny coming to you from the Star of the Universe's Ballroom...............just wanted to share some of the comments that have particularly tickled her well developed funny bone:

Harmony and understanding

Sympathy and trust abounding

No more falsehoods or derisions

Golden living dreams of visions

Mystic crystal revelation

and the minds true liberation

Armaggedon, Armaggedonon.

Fifth dimension? Turn left at Pleiedes! (don't forget folks, ala Rutherford or Russell, this is where Jehovah's throne is and they contact him via the Giza Pyramid!)

Your CO is an independant dipshit and you need to squeel on his arse for teaching wrongful teachings. (lmao at Gumby's in your face, bite me attitude) Personally I think the dude with the afro is Jehovah!
  • Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

The Mormons know what planet God lives on.

Mormon Theologians agree that God lives on a distant planet, the planet KOLOB. It's located in the constellation Cancer, sector 2813. Kolob means "the first creation" -- which is "nearest to the celestial, or the residence of God".

Bruce McConkie

The Mormon Seer and Revelator, Brigham Young, for whom a University is named, revealed in 1870, that men live on the moon and that the Mormon MOON-MEN were similar to earthlings, except that they are much taller and dress like Quakers.

D Dog

• LDH
    LDH

~~This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius

A~Quar~i~us

That actually sounds like something you would see in a bad children's book. No wonder he needs to ride on his celestial chariot. He's too far away to take the A-Line Express.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

The fifth demension? More like the Twilight Zone.

The Claw.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Better the 5th Dimension than Boney M.

• FairMind
    FairMind
    The reasoning on the statement I heard was that God could not be contained by his physical creation.

This is IMO correct but from a slightly different reasoning. God created the physical universe, which logically means he wasn’t in it. Where God is, is a riddle we cannot solve since anything you can come up with would have to be a creation of God.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    This is IMO correct but from a slightly different reasoning ; God created the physical universe, which logically means he wasn’t in it ; Where God is, is a riddle we cannot solve since anything you can come up with would have to be a creation of God.

So creation requires a creator. I assume you say this because the Universe is complex; therefore anything complex needs a creator, because complexiety requires design. But who designed the designer? By definition the designer has to be more complex than its creation. If you say that the designer needs no creator then there is no need for God since life can arise by itself.

• FairMind
    FairMind

Well, I suppose that is one way to look at it but is not what I believe. A belief that there is no God means that we are not accountable to a higher power and therefore we are free to decide for ourselves what is right or wrong. This is a familiar sounding argument and its' source is Sa.....

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    A belief that there is no God means that we are not accountable to a higher power and therefore we are free to decide for ourselves what is right or wrong

How would believeing in God change this? Since God has done nothing to interfer with our lives and has never spoken to us directly (usless your on the GB) how would we know what is right or wrong? From the bible? Then what religion should I join? Is the muslum God the correct one or the buddiest God?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit