CO visit: God is in 5th dimension

by DannyBloem 33 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

Miss carla: as many as they need to make some sort of convoluted sense out of their sensless beliefs. LOL

• ocelot
    ocelot

Did he talk about Xenu as well?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Harmony and understanding
    Sympathy and trust abounding
    No more falsehoods or derisions
    Golden living dreams of visions
    Mystic crystal revelation
    and the minds true liberation
    Armaggedon, Armaggedonon.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Fifth dimension? Turn left at Pleiedes!

• gumby
    gumby
    He told us in his talk about were is God residence that God's residence is in the extra phsical dimension, and this is the place he and all spirit creatures lives. That is also why we can not see them.

Your CO is an independant dipshit and you need to squeel on his arse for teaching wrongful teachings.

Is he saying if jehovah lived in Las Vegas we could then see him? Is "distance" the factor that prevents us from seeing jehovah's heavenly armies? He's too far away?

This is an idiotic statement coming from a group who believes "god is a spirit and those worshipping him must worship in spirit and truth". Humans can't see spirits regardless of where spirits live.

This man believes god is a spirit yet says we can't see him because of distance?

Gumby

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Fifth dimension? Turn left at Pleiedes! Beam me up Scotty. Rub a Dub

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Harmony and understanding

Sympathy and trust abounding

No more falsehoods or derisions

Golden living dreams of visions

Mystic crystal revelation

and the minds true liberation

Armaggedon, Armaggedonon.

That's beautiful IP-SEC

unclebruce

ps: I'm serching for Jehovah's Golden Chariot but it seems as though the ancient world was full of them, from Egypt to India and China to South america.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Are you there Jehovah?

Personally I think the dude with the afro is Jehovah!

• blondie
    blondie

(No, I think it is the older guy on the far left who died in the last few years.)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LMAO! That is sooo stupid!

I wonder if he has any mathematical proofs to describe this 5th dimension and how it interacts with the other four. Something tells me he doesn't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit